SAU Community

Sau Bushfire Support Dinner

Madaz

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I brought a smile to everyones face and glad some very decent coin was raised. I must say a thanks to PK for fronting up some serious cash, to Nene and Ness for my make up and to everyone who reached in their pockets and put money towards this cause. Sure I felt like a dick but considering the outcome it definately was worth it. Helped that everyone was such good sports too!
Was more than happy to donate some more and you did well buddy, props for following through it all.

Great to see we managed to raise a bit given the turnout, and Thanks to Madaz, Damo and Nene for all the organising and Sarah (Salvos chick) for joining us.

Currently in the mawson lakes hotel carpark.... Don't know what people look like equals fail on my behalf!
Generally not too hard to find them...they're usually the rowdiest group :D and there's always several of them sporting a SAU top.

I think next time I plan to come along ill get at least one persons phone number! haha

Was a nice drive there tho, besides some wankers in a camry trying to race me at every lights.... Then the dudes sitting at the front of the Mawson Lakes hotel trying to chat me up then saying im in my boyfriends car. Hmmm. That happens all the time. I gotta get a pink sticker or something!

• 2 weeks later...

oh yeh this is still up here :) can a mod unsticky?

Been flat out lately and haven't had a chance to drop in the donation to Wakefield St, but Red Cross are aware and thankful of our contribution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...