• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hate it how people make threads and complaing about people. lol

what do you want a hug from us?

(don't freak out i'm just joking around kinda :) )

I'll take you up on that hug!

i hate every bogan fkwit that calls all japanese cars "ricers"

even if its a 100% stock r34.. its a 'ricer' .. then they get mad at me for calling there commodore a commonwhore or a dunnydoor or a peice of shit.

us import owners refer to 'ricer' as being liek a non turbo 300zx with neons and sticekrs all over it with milo tin exausht and a nismo sticker on the back.. or a lancer with evo kit and no back diff and ralli art mirror stickers on everypanel with hektik clear taillights.

plus i want to stab every bogan that thinks there racing me when i am clearly not even going for it.. then at the next set of lights they give me the "what a peice of jap crap" look when piss off in there vp 6cyl with no mods.

i wish we all could come together and rock up at every bogan meet. bogans reckon us imports make the cops come to meets coz we have the hype.. well lets bring the cops lol.

Edited by TIR60

A mechanic was removing the cylinder heads from the motor of a car when he spotted the famous heart surgeon in his shop, who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager to come to take a look at his car.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hello Doctor! Please come over here for a minute." The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked argumentatively, "So doctor, look at this. I also open hearts, take valves out, grind 'em, put in new parts, and when I finish, this will work as a new one. So how come you get the big money, when you and me is doing basically the same work? " The doctor leaned over and whispered to the mechanic ….. What did he say ???

He said : "Try to do it when the engine is running".

Orly?

Edited by sloazr33

all iv got to say is iv spent the last 10min pissing my self,i also dislike ppl comin to church hungover on lawnmowers with ralliart stickers and milo tin exhausts not to mantion the john deer hat that comes with the mower

I hate ppl who try and race u every opportunity they get and sit up ur ass when its one lane like they are farking Paul Walker and ready to double clutch my ass all the way down the quarter.... "NEWS FLASH" I dont give a shit and your bombodore is cool cause it has clear tail lights... ITS GAY!!!!!

my bombodore is cool but not gay cause it aint got clear tail lights lol but its probly quicker than ur skyline lol

my bombodore is cool but not gay cause it aint got clear tail lights lol but its probly quicker than ur skyline lol

lol its not harder to have a car quicker that my skyline