SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

he was flailing the whipper snipper around like thor's hammer, whilst swearing in german and occasionally yelling in a strong accent "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" sounding like Arnie gargling roof nails.

Sig'd.

Sig'd.

no more sammich quote?

two was too much to ask for :P

paid for fuel this morning. 163.9 is an all time high that I have paid for the litre. just over $80 to fill the golf, and I am pretty sure the 32 is nearly out.

no more sammich quote?

paid for fuel this morning. 163.9 is an all time high that I have paid for the litre. just over $80 to fill the golf, and I am pretty sure the 32 is nearly out.

I paid the same last night...mega gayness

in other news

can some one open this link http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/190613_118765794865911_100001974734909_143505_436452_n.jpg

save the pic and upload it to this thread, work has all personal storage blocked and I am bored so I want to compare this dyno graph of -5 to my 2510s

no more sammich quote?

sammich one vanished a while ago actually... it got too old :P

I have 3/4 a tank of stale fuel in the 31, should last until I get back from melbourne :). Will put fresh fuel in for the tune.

in other news

can some one open this link http://a2.sphotos.ak...05_436452_n.jpg

save the pic and upload it to this thread, work has all personal storage blocked and I am bored so I want to compare this dyno graph of -5 to my 2510s

I saw that man, and Its a pretty nice power curve, but, I would say it's a little low. -5's are 720HP worth of turbo.

Interesting it makes 10- 15 more horse power every where until it pulled away right at the end. Running lots more boost though (about 7 psi more!)so that might have smothing to do with it.

I saw that man, and Its a pretty nice power curve, but, I would say it's a little low. -5's are 720HP worth of turbo.

Its probably not a terrible result for him, it was done at the same tuner as me and his dyno is a bit of a low reader...as evidenced by all the sad faces at the dyno day the club had there! lol

I think you'd be doing really well to get 600hp+ out of -5s. The highest I've seen is 430kwish which is about 560hpish? I want to see someone throw a set of those new efr turbos on a 26 or 26/30. Would be a bitch piping wise but I bet they would crank out some solid numbers with epic response.

I think you'd be doing really well to get 600hp+ out of -5s. The highest I've seen is 430kwish which is about 560hpish? I want to see someone throw a set of those new efr turbos on a 26 or 26/30. Would be a bitch piping wise but I bet they would crank out some solid numbers with epic response.

yeah twins on a GTR never seem to be able to hit thier combined rating, mine are rated a 310hp each...but are no where near that, infact people are amazed that i made what I did at the boost level I am on so yeah my 620hp turbos are flat out making 450 at the engine

Yeah I don't think it's as simple as I have 2 x 400hp turbos so I should make 800hp. Either way -5s seem to be the go to turbo if you want 400kw and still keep the twins.

sadly there doesnt seem to a be a lot inbetween somthing for 300awkw like a GTSS/ -9/2510 or 400awkw like 2530/ -5...though it would seem like the 2530- -5 are quite capable of matching at least the 2510 for response so just running them at less boost could fill that gap

Yeah, Twins never hit their advertised theoretic and neither does a single, although it does come alot closer, there are always loses, heat,drive train etc etc.

Are you talking about mercury, I was there for that dyno day a couple of mates had their cars run up.

I made 431HP on R33 N1's on my 32 at ~17PSI I would like to make more then another 36HP with a few hundred horsepower more of turbo on board.

Not to take anything away from that result, because that thing would go like a bat out of hell !

My N1's are busted now (oil seals) so -5's will be going on and shooting for 400AWKW.

See how I go i guess.

Today I made Craig do work. Was lulz :cool:

Yes i did have to work hard for that lol. The strange thing is that you will get more $$ for that sale than i will lol.

sadly there doesnt seem to a be a lot inbetween somthing for 300awkw like a GTSS/ -9/2510 or 400awkw like 2530/ -5...though it would seem like the 2530- -5 are quite capable of matching at least the 2510 for response so just running them at less boost could fill that gap

400awkw seems to be on the really well sorted motors with all the fruit to back it up + running 25psi lol. Most results on the -5s are 340 - 380kwish and yeah the response is pretty good aswell. You could get -9s and run E85 and go for 350kw lol.

Yeah, Twins never hit their advertised theoretic and neither does a single, although it does come alot closer, there are always loses, heat,drive train etc etc.

Are you talking about mercury, I was there for that dyno day a couple of mates had their cars run up.

I made 431HP on R33 N1's on my 32 at ~17PSI I would like to make more then another 36HP with a few hundred horsepower more of turbo on board.

Not to take anything away from that result, because that thing would go like a bat out of hell !

My N1's are busted now (oil seals) so -5's will be going on and shooting for 400AWKW.

See how I go i guess.

I think he is referring to EFI at Yatala. -5s will be sick.

just be sure to keep going back to the same dyno to measure differences

and don't be disappointed or disillusioned if the temps and humidity is different on different days

most dynos have compensation to power depending on weather conditions

to give you an example of how different dynos can read;

roughly same temps etc, just different brand/model dynos (GTST 33 GT30 @ 19psi);

Matt Spry = 312rwkw

Mercury = 336rwkw

Allstar = 301rwkw (with wheel spin)

Godzilla = 331rwlw

So it was impossible for me to tell how much power I was making as it depended on which dyno we used...

all i know is it was 300rwkw+ :D

400awkw seems to be on the really well sorted motors with all the fruit to back it up + running 25psi lol. Most results on the -5s are 340 - 380kwish and yeah the response is pretty good aswell. You could get -9s and run E85 and go for 350kw lol.

Yeah i am considering E85 at some point. taking my boost up from 15psi and running E85 would get me pretty close to 350 as well i reckon!