SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Craig,

PM me your number dude. One of my girlfriend's workmates is looking at Barinas and for the right price might even buy a new one. Need some details!

You have mail :cheers:

So umm... Has anyone forgotten to pay their tax one year?

Moving house I found a letter from the ato for a couple of hundred dollars, that was September 2009.

Ruh roh

dont they take it out of the next years return if you havent paid? You , my sir, need a better accountant lol

dont they take it out of the next years return if you havent paid? You , my sir, need a better accountant lol

I might pay it next week, I don't know what sort of interest ato charges but I don't think it will be nice

Mate of mine lost 8 years worth of super at 65k a year salary.

How? With my employer i will never 'lose' my super, the units I own might decrease in value for a period of time but they will never be gone.

So umm... Has anyone forgotten to pay their tax one year?

Moving house I found a letter from the ato for a couple of hundred dollars, that was September 2009.

Ruh roh

I only do my tax every few years, the ATO isnt too savage unless we are talking BIG money.

^

I don't know the full story, but basically the boss was putting down super contributions on the pay slip. Toward the end, he would pay them, send the payslip and then reverse the transaction. The company shut down a few weeks later, fired my mate for stealing a keyboard (Which was a crock of shit) and then he found out he hadnt been paid super, the guy declared bankruptcy and took off.

He saw him a few years ago, had he not been with his kids I think it would have been a different story.

This was over ten years ago so times have changed.

My missus hasnt been paid super the past year she's been working at Gloria jeans. She's going to go to the workplace ombudsman over it.

The only people I hear complaining about iPhones are people that dont use them.

i have one and am not happy with it.....but its still better than any other alternative.

its an awesome toy app device, and awesome at messaging....but as a basic phone......not happy. considering it should be a phone first and foremost. thats my only gripe with it

How? With my employer i will never 'lose' my super, the units I own might decrease in value for a period of time but they will never be gone.

I only do my tax every few years, the ATO isnt too savage unless we are talking BIG money.

if your paying your own taxes this is a bad idea....i got stung after 4 yrs for over $10.5k.

one yr occasionally wont hurt tho.