SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

thats great dan, forecast for saturday???

Saturday will be unreal. It's not going to be too hot. Chance of a shower LATE in the evening but I think between 2pm and 6pm down at Yatala it's going to be perfect BBQ weather. Free sausages are going to fall into hands everywhere and visions of automotive beauty will be had by all

I was gonna say... test and tunes have never been free to watch...

Only one I've been to was free for me to spectate at. Maybe that's cause I went in with my mate who was running his car, they only charged him entry, nothing for me.

Maybe I just got lucky?

Saturday will be unreal. It's not going to be too hot. Chance of a shower LATE in the evening but I think between 2pm and 6pm down at Yatala it's going to be perfect BBQ weather. Free sausages are going to fall into hands everywhere and visions of automotive beauty will be had by all

2-6pm? Damn, I thought it was a morning thing for some reason, now I can't come as I have to be at work at noon :(

Only one I've been to was free for me to spectate at. Maybe that's cause I went in with my mate who was running his car, they only charged him entry, nothing for me.

Maybe I just got lucky?

Passengers are usual free if they come in with the test..

forecast for saturday???

hot hot hot, with a slight chance of passion

on a slightly related topic, I am no good for sat. shit came up, as it usually does....

which is a shame, as I was going to bug Dan about my suspension, and Chris about some interior issues I am having

Entry fee for the car inc two people...

hot hot hot, with a slight chance of passion

F1 on this weekend too.... :D

Gotta work tomorrow tho :(

But Sunday I see Pool, BBQ, Cold Beers & F1 on the big big screen... :D

Some people at this uni a f**king dirty. One of the common room type setups we have here is absolutly f**king filthy. Rubbish left on tables, bits of paper on floors, chairs everywhere.

:domokun:

edit: haha word filter

Edited by sneakey pete

F1 cars used to be no interest to me, until in 2003 when i went to Melbourne with some free tickets...

Now i cant get enough of them...

Same goes for V8's... I went to every Australian round last year, it was awesome...

I guess if it has a motor and it races im keen as mustard...

F1 tho makes my heart, lungs & all other internal organs shake... I <3 F1

Sarp Mangs

So update on the whole bike key thing. I don't think I've posted this up yet so I'll give everyone the whole run down.

Wednesday night went to soccer training and didn't close the garage door.

Got back from soccer training shit myself because of the door.

Quick inventory, nothing seems to be missing.

Get up in the morning on Thursday. Get all my bike gear on, hop on the bike...no keys in the bike. f**k.

So my mates were convinced I'd misplaced them but I never take the keys out of the bike at home and even if I did they would be with my bike gear. Keys are nowhere to be found.

Trying to rationalise why anyone would take just my bike keys and not anything else from the treasure trove of shit that I keep in the garage. Then I remembered there was a key from work on the bike keys and using my detective skills I figured they thought it was a house key or something, someone disturbed them and they figured they'd come back and have another crack at it.

So then today around 4:30pm after one of my housemates left for work. A kid about 16, islander type, came to the door and tried to use the key to get into the house. Luckily my other housemate was in the f**king living room at the time. He confronted him and the kid tried to spin some bullshit story about visiting a friend and then bolted. He has been back again at 7:30 this time with a mate. Called the police and filed a report but that's about all I can do for now.

Fun times ahead.

Also Willowbank was awesome. The heat treatments and godzilla GTRs are f**king awesome lol.

F1 cars used to be no interest to me, until in 2003 when i went to Melbourne with some free tickets...

Now i cant get enough of them...

Same goes for V8's... I went to every Australian round last year, it was awesome...

I guess if it has a motor and it races im keen as mustard...

F1 tho makes my heart, lungs & all other internal organs shake... I <3 F1

Yeah the super taxis have proven to be not bad secondary entertainment, when not surrounded by bogans. I was pleasantly surprised :).

Sarp Mangs

So update on the whole bike key thing. I don't think I've posted this up yet so I'll give everyone the whole run down.

Wednesday night went to soccer training and didn't close the garage door.

Got back from soccer training shit myself because of the door.

Quick inventory, nothing seems to be missing.

Get up in the morning on Thursday. Get all my bike gear on, hop on the bike...no keys in the bike. f**k.

So my mates were convinced I'd misplaced them but I never take the keys out of the bike at home and even if I did they would be with my bike gear. Keys are nowhere to be found.

Trying to rationalise why anyone would take just my bike keys and not anything else from the treasure trove of shit that I keep in the garage. Then I remembered there was a key from work on the bike keys and using my detective skills I figured they thought it was a house key or something, someone disturbed them and they figured they'd come back and have another crack at it.

So then today around 4:30pm after one of my housemates left for work. A kid about 16, islander type, came to the door and tried to use the key to get into the house. Luckily my other housemate was in the f**king living room at the time. He confronted him and the kid tried to spin some bullshit story about visiting a friend and then bolted. He has been back again at 7:30 this time with a mate. Called the police and filed a report but that's about all I can do for now.

Fun times ahead.

That sucks mang

Also Willowbank was awesome. The heat treatments and godzilla GTRs are f**king awesome lol.

Where'd you end up heading off to? so much for "i'll be back". Not that it matters to much, since I had mates there and we struck up a convo with some Kiwi guy who claimed he has a 9 second road bike (not racing).

Heat treatments almost ran into the side of the track though, they had a dissapointing night i think.