SAU Community

New Jsai R34 Gtt Z-tune Kit

Hey guys long story short someone reversed into my Skyline and trashed my front bar, and i thought instead of fixing it i might just buy a new kit.

Looking around for kits and noticed this new item on jsai

http://jsai.net.au/index.php?page=shop.pro...t&Itemid=29

Ive heard some things about service from jsai but...

This is a very nice looking kit even if it is a replica, but only $1000!?

What do you guys reakon? avoid jsai? cheap kit? or go for it?

NISSAN__R34_GTT__49af57a1b744a.jpg

Edited by Darkplague

despite service issues i have heard great things about the quality of his work, have a look around the trader section under his name, there are a thread or two lurking that show off the great quality and praise it.

i too want that full kit

I'd be interested in this kit, this is the kit thats making me want to jack up my car so i can fit this kit on..but i still love a low car..tough decisions..haha

but like "RusH" said, quality of JSAI is awesome, customer service, not sure if they've upgraded yet.

Yeah but jsai's site is down so i cant get to them.

I can tell you though it looks horrible from the rear.

Was thinking about getting the skirts and rear bar of this kit.

Might just be me but i dont really like the side and rear lip on the ztune kit lol.

http://carmate.com/product_details.php?pro..._id=NSGTT99OTSS

Edited by Darkplague

ye ditto. ill just take the front only.

i actually dont mind having the front bar only. then will slowly get sides and rear. but deff getting this bar now.

I'd love this frontbar but according to Josh it's 47cm so it sits VERY low (10cm lower than stock) so if your car is lowered even 2cm you'd have almost no clearance at the front. But it is the best GTT front bar around no doubt about it.

And forget a GB ..this guy is very busy and the price is already extremely low as it is.

Sounds perfect for me since im sitting at stock height, and on 19's so lowering it would make the wheel arch looks wierd.

And the rear wheels are to wide to lower by much... But when you guys say hes busy and it would take awhile? Are we talking a few weeks? a few months? a few years? lol

Edited by Darkplague

best if you speak to Josh over the phone and get him to agree to some sort of ETA +/- a week ,... some people have been waiting for their goods for ages because he's very busy sometimes (all the time?)