SAU Community

Western Australia's V35's

Hey Guys,

I'm new here and this will be my first post biggrin.gif

Finding this page has just made my day. I got my G35 sedan about 8 months ago, She is 2004.5 CVT-8 pearl, premium with black leather and sunroof sun roof and everyday I see her I get all happy. I'm sure a lot of you still do too.

What really makes me excited is this cruise I hear of. It would be awesome to see other Perth peoples cars and what they had done to them. Any who count me in for the WA list too.biggrin.gif

I will have pics uploaded soon but its dark now and I don't have many photos of her here with me.

I look forward to many chats in these forums with you all.thanks.gif

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Guys,

Finding this page has just made my day. I got my G35 sedan about 8 months ago, She is 2004.5 CVT-8 pearl, premium with black leather and sunroof sun roof and everyday I see her I get all happy. I'm sure a lot of you still do too.

What really makes me excited is this cruise I hear of. It would be awesome to see other Perth peoples cars and what they had done to them. Any who count me in for the WA list too.biggrin.gif

I will have pics uploaded soon but its dark now and I don't have many photos of her here with me.

Hi mate, welcome to SAU and the WA V-series community.

Thank you for taking interest in our cruises & events. These had been happening regularly for nearly over a year now and all had be very joyful events for me and fellow V-series owners. Please refer to relevant threads on V-Series section for more information and photos about them. We are also on Facebook if you like to follow our events from there.

I will be more than happy to organize another cruise/meet-and-greet event depending on interests in the next month or so, as I am leaving for Brisbane for work soon and sadly, selling my V35 at the moment. After that, Steve (CRISP 35) and Fuad (Grrrr) will be helping our fellow V-series owners with the WA events.

Hope to see you at one of our event in the future.

Edited by VNS 24

• 2 weeks later...

WA V-Series Owners - Past & Present, (SAUWA)

1. adoraa

2. Ashman149

3. bebe

4. bigdr33gtst

5. craigv35

6. CRISP 35

7. dannyw

8. DE-NO

9. diabolique

10. dodes47

11. fcruz3r

12. Grrrr

13. invasion

14. I JNR I

15. kliono

16. Lallz

17. love RS

18. MikhailV87

19. mosoto

20. Oaksey

21. projectx

22. pudogg

23. Pulp

24. reubenc

25. Ross

26. R3N

27. skygo2xs

28. Spoken4

29. strydes

30. str8g

31. Subs

32. VNS 24

33. V35 DAS

34. V35 Paul

35. Will Power

36. xtc

37. 180j

38. 350gt2003

Edited by VNS 24

• 3 weeks later...

t

Hey Guys,

Edited by invasion

HEY VICTOR,Long time mate hows things ive been away for awhile,keep me in mind for next cruise if i can make it i will

Take care mate Kurt

Hey Kurt, Long time! You disappeared. :P

I am good thanks. How's everything with you and your V35? Hope you got everything sorted out with that accident with your other car few months back.

I am actually relocating to Brisbane for good end of July, and selling my V35 already as I am taking my other two cars instead. If I can organise something before that, I will let you know.

Keep in touch, Kurt. Hopefully see you before I fly out. :)

Edited by VNS 24

Hey guys,

I'm coming down to perth friday for the weekend so keep an eye out for me. :thumbsup:

i'm helping out at a 4x4 show at the Burrswood dome.

Hey Paul, you bringing your V35?

Let's catch up on weekends if you have time. I don't know when I will see you guys again after leaving Perth.

Hi guys i was going to add a new topic but stumbled on this one.

I will be moving back to WA ( around rockingham) once i get a job sorted out over there and ill be bringin the V with me. Cant bare to part with it :)

So i guess u can add me to the numbers.

Do u guys get together much. Would love to get involved.

Adam.

Hi guys i was going to add a new topic but stumbled on this one.

I will be moving back to WA ( around rockingham) once i get a job sorted out over there and ill be bringin the V with me. Cant bare to part with it :)

So i guess u can add me to the numbers.

Do u guys get together much. Would love to get involved.

Adam.

Hi Adam, great to hear you are moving back to WA and bringing over the V.

I believe WA had been quite active for the last year. Richard (xtc) organized the first WA VQ-series cruise back in 2009, up until cruise no.5 in 2010. Then, I organized cruise no.6 in 2011, together with WA Meet-and-great events no.1 and 2. There are relevent threads in V-series.

I am relocating to Brisbane next month for work. But I am hoping the WA VQ-series scene to keep going and I am sure there are enough active owners on and off SAU that will participate when the next event comes around. :)

• 10 months later...

Any new WA V35 owners post up and say hi.

Let us know if your keen for another cruise? :cheers:

Big time thread revival, Paul! How's it going at Gero?

I still miss the WA V series scene. I've been away too long now. Hoping someone bring the scene back this year!

cheers be good to have a cruise with some others some time interested to see what people are doing with these cars. if you wanna post your pic man i just copyd it from my facebook page and pasted it nice and simple :thumbsup:559964_10150842372647514_573442513_9765936_1247367901_n.jpg

Edited by Ryan33