Western Australia's V35's

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

Im new to the forum.... just joined cos i searched it up on google... neways.. +1 for the v35 cruise.

=)

Names Leslie (MALE)

Car: Carribean Blue v35

Mods: Z-tube JWT pop charger, HID's, Dark tint, and..... Lowered with Gmax 18" rims.... thats it... always at carousel and Curtin Uni... might see me might not? who knows....

Good to meet you all! :D

Hey guys,

Im new to the forum.... just joined cos i searched it up on google... neways.. +1 for the v35 cruise.

=)

Names Leslie (MALE)

Mods: Z-tube JWT pop charger, HID's, Dark tint, and..... Lowered with Gmax 18" rims.... thats it... always at carousel and Curtin Uni... might see me might not? who knows....

Great to see the numbers growing. If you have any friends who have a V35 get them to join

Hey Leslie, welcome to the crew! I'm only new also. Throw some pics up for us all to have a squizzy (of the car that is :thumbsup: ).

Met STR8 G on Friday afternoon. Riding home for work on my pushy saw a nice 35 at Ascot BP and decided to say hi. Think he might have been a little taken aback with some crazy on a pushy starting a convo! Anyway, good to meet you STR8G.

Sure I could just ride around all the BP's in Perth trying to find V35 drivers, but it would be much easier if we just got this cruise off the ground!

Edited by strydes

Hey guys,

=)

Names Leslie (MALE)

leslie are your number plates PAKMAN? if it is then i kow a few of your mates. if not then might be another leslie with a v35 with NP PAKMAN :blink:

haha nah it aint me... i dont have number plates that is custom... well i did.. it was called KEONG on my yellow s15 last time... xD still havnt put it on yet...

i hav also seen the PAKMAN blue v35... but dont know hu it is.... :S

haha nah it aint me... i dont have number plates that is custom... well i did.. it was called KEONG on my yellow s15 last time... xD still havnt put it on yet...

i hav also seen the PAKMAN blue v35... but dont know hu it is.... :S

no worries. anyway nice choice of colour if its the same as my avatar and enjoy the forums. there should be a v35 cruise coming up early may so if your interested let us know you'll be in :O

The bodyshop is having trouble with my Kit. They need to make adjustments to the kit. :bunny:

But they say it will all work out fine, just going to take longer :down:

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply I been busy! :)

Looks like a few fellow "Blue" V35s since I bought mine!!

I'm still not sure if I can make that particular cruise as yet, but I'll keep you all posted...

Here is mine, not a lot of external mods besides front grille as yet, looking into getting rims and lowering it slightly.

IMG_0080.jpg

Edited by Pulp

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply I been busy! :sick:

Looks like a few fellow "Blue" V35s since I bought mine!!

I'm still not sure if I can make that particular cruise as yet, but I'll keep you all posted...

Here is mine, not a lot of external mods besides front grille as yet, looking into getting rims and lowering it slightly.

IMG_0080.jpg

is that a aftermarket fog light kit or original.. i am looking for a set of fog lights for my v35.. Guys, any idea?

They are genuine, I was lucky to have them on the car when I bought it, they are HID and have been disconnected so I'll have to put some time aside to connect them all up again including the HID for the low beams, I've got the globes and by the looks of things the balast units are still there, just have to hope the ignitors are still there!