SAU Community

Are Cops Getting Lazy These Days?

ashneel

last night on my way home from dinner driving down stud road from dande heading towards rowville i see a cop sitting on the side of the road. i was cruising at 70 car making little to no noise at all and is not a head turner so i just kept cruising without worry. next thing i see him behind me, then on the right lane. i see a flash light and they are shining it at my rear wheels. then the front wheel. they drove next to me for a little bit doing random plate check i guess. then drive up in front and i can see the flash light shining at the tip of my bonnet so im guessing they are looking for a cooler (which i have but its black and its hard to see it at night, even with a flash light)

so then finally they turn the flash light off. i stop at the lights corner of wellington and stud he puts his window down and looks at me so i put mine down as well and says "your lucky your car looks stock or we would still be back there (points towards dande where he was driving next to me) and id be going through your car" all i could say was "ummmm ok" and he drove off.

lazy or new way of checking things??? lol

lol, sounds like you almost wanted the cops to have a look over it.

I guess they were just trying to see if it was worth their effort to pull you over, stop their car, undo their seat belt, put on their hat, lift one fat leg out of the car, lift the other fat leg out...... you see where Im going with this... or just try to blind you with a little flash light at 70kms and cause and accident.... seems fair :D

i would of taken a quick photo then high beamed the pricks !

it would be safer to just pull you over, cause your there trying to drive and ya got some cock with a flash light on your car, are you paying attention to the road or the knob head with the torch !

i would of taken a quick photo then high beamed the pricks !

it would be safer to just pull you over, cause your there trying to drive and ya got some cock with a flash light on your car, are you paying attention to the road or the knob head with the torch !

You would probably get done for high beaming them, then they would go through the car and defect you :P

not just lazy, but useless

just proves there are too many cops on the roads at night. And they have nothing to do so they just go around looking for performance cars to defect (crappy old cars I understand but performance cars ... )

waste of taxpayer money :down: