SAU Community

Skylines in Mill Park?

king_kw13

Im from Diamond creek......and no I dont drive a SLR5000 :(.

I work as a posty in Bundoora, I currently deliver to this house who owns a black r33, Mayona rd Monty.....anyone here?

I dont own a skyline yet, but as soon as a i sell my bike I'm in.

SO if anyone wants a 99mdl ZX6r buy mine :rofl:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. I drive a dark blue s1 r33 gtst and you can catch me on plenty road from mill park every weekday morning at blummin 6 am on the way to work in preston.

Sprung a yellow R34 GTT in the lakes tonight. Hopefully a new resident. We gettin' heaps out here now. I do want to catch up with the guy in the Ferrari 360 tho :rant:

Sprung a yellow R34 GTT in the lakes tonight. Hopefully a new resident. We gettin' heaps out here now. I do want to catch up with the guy in the Ferrari 360 tho :D

skylinegeoff, the GTT will be me :(

How long have u been in that area? I've been leaving there about 3,4 years now... but only just got the car about half years ago...

can catch up one day if you are interested.

Cheers.

Nice macine DT. I've been here bout the same time.

We should all do something soon. How about a meet at the lakes coffee shop? We'll park so's we can put up some (sanitised eg no regos) pics later on. I'll bring the digicam.

Who's for Sunday morning around 10am for coffee? Just at the coffee shop with the blue signs.

Oh btw i'm not goin to Syd as planned (goin later in July... so I have the weekend and the following week off :D

Just got stuck in traffic behind (and sometimes in front of depending on which traffic light) an asian dude driving a dark blue R33 GTSt Series 1 with a Prince Saitama Sticker on the rear bumper ont he right hand side.

Hey Funkymonkey I hope it wasnt me you saw because i have a dark blue s1 gtst with a prince sticker on the right side of the bumper and let me just say i aint asian dude.

Nice macine DT. I've been here bout the same time.

We should all do something soon. How about a meet at the lakes coffee shop? We'll park so's we can put up some (sanitised eg no regos) pics later on. I'll bring the digicam.

Who's for Sunday morning around 10am for coffee? Just at the coffee shop with the blue signs.

sounds great, is Sunday 10am confirmed?

Hey DT i live in Mill Park Lakes also, u were behind me one night, i was in a white skyline 33

actuall I saw you more than once :D

Wanna come to the lakes coffe shop Sunday morning? Skylinegeoff is asking to meet up at 10am Sunday..

Not sure if it is still on though??