SAU Community

What Can You Fit In The Boot?

I sort of fit a flat pack three seater outdoor bench in with the seats down. I say sort of because I could lower the boot lid and it stayed down but I couldn't quite shut it. Anyway, I got it home without any dramas and avoided having to leave it there :blush:

ok dumb question time

was moving a few weeks ago and tried to put a moving trolley in the V. i couldn't figure out how to put the seats down. can the seats be put down in a V sedan?

btw the boot is big enough for a few bodies if anyone is interested in kidnapping or the like :)

Key word here is Sedan - AFAIK only the Coupe rear seats can be put down. son of rajab knows why since the Sedan is supposed to be the family-load-hauler... :( Must get towbar for mine...

with the seat up ...

two 12' Sub ..

two Amps ...

4 luggages . .

:)

can u pls take a pic of how u place the w 12" sub? plssss~~ coz i m getting audio installed on coming monday, and the only choice i have is 2 10" sub..

thanks for the pic refers~ yea, i m thinking to put 2 10" at the exact spot and position, but lower and closer to the inner side.. hopefully i can get everything done in wednesday..

from the pic, how can u still put 4 luggage? unless they are small ones.. coz i think it will only fit one of my large suitcase, tats about it

gf: "what are you doing with your suitcase? moving out?"

danny: "testing how long does it takes to run away, in case of fire or the next earthquake" ... "plus time to fit our suitcase in the car with the 2 woofer blocking..."

gf:" yea, the house collapse and you with your car stuck in garage dead, coz yr sub blocking te way" (with a smile)

danny:" ... tat's why i m rehearsing now..."

*bored to death.. any cruise in Vic soon? next coming track day still 1 month away.. :laugh:

L8RSXY, did your v35 entered the autosaloon in syd last year or the year before? i went to syd and saw a baby blue colour v35, interested to know, coz that was the reason which made me bought my car now..