Skyline Car Club

DIOR 33

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kellie this sounds like a great idea, bout time someone got the ball rolling! I think SAUSA is the best way to go, considering the resources at hand. Too bad i wont be able to make the meeting next wednesday, had a bit to do with CCCSA (Chrysler Car Club of SA) a fewe years back but if i can help out in any way i will

one thing to ponder, if all the regulars go off to this club, what will become SAU SA? a ghost town? or will it be a extension of SAU?

Wednesday, hmmm guess I missed out already..lol didnt get a chance to load up MSN.

SAU will never become a ghost town! :)

Omg I hope you guys do decide to go with SAU-SA and can design different looking stickers if worried people wont be able to tell the difference between club and normal SAU..All to be discussed ion the meetings

So exciting I have been waiting a long time to see this happen and wish you guys all the best.. :rant:

Shoot me a PM if you need any help Kel and Freinds!

Will be visiting SA in the coming months too!!

thinking about this alot last night, im glad you have chosen the SAU:SA path Kel, im happy to help out but cant make the meeting.

Pending Pranks approval of course, i think this can work. Regarding stickers, if we want to seperate outselves, i was thinking of something along the lines of:

SAUSA.gif

more refined of course, and maybe the S in "SA" in white.

Those who are interested in motorsport you can't beat Nissan Datsun Car Club (NDCCSA). $50 single or family membership is damn cheap CAMS affiliated, might be worth trying to structure the membership fees around NDCCSA.

http://www.nissandatsuncarclubsa.com/

May be worth while looking in to becoming affiliated with MSCA as its an invaluable addition to a car club. Makes for a great day racing against some exotics, great fun handing it to a dodge viper!! :)

http://www.mscasa.com/

http://www.mscasa.com/results/2009/results_round1.html

Some very quick cars out there.

IMO no affiliation with MSCA = loose. :rant:

--- Hope all goes well with the car club. The biggest issue is the liability side of things on cruises etc. Be careful make sure you cover yo ass if its more of a social club than motorsport.

DSC_8402.JPGDSC_8437.JPG

Edited by TheRogue

thinking about this alot last night, im glad you have chosen the SAU:SA path Kel, im happy to help out but cant make the meeting.

Pending Pranks approval of course, i think this can work. Regarding stickers, if we want to seperate outselves, i was thinking of something along the lines of:

SAUSA.gif

more refined of course, and maybe the S in "SA" in white.

Damo that look freakin awsome :)

This sounds good. I'll be in it for sure. lets get it happening so we can enter all these shows that are coming up and win some trophies.

The picture looks good damo.

awesome logo Damo, i was thinking something similar to the SAU logo but with the 'A' to make SA to the right of the 'S'

and as far as costs go, someone good with maths should work it out :) enough to cover events etc

awesome logo Damo, i was thinking something similar to the SAU logo but with the 'A' to make SA to the right of the 'S'

and as far as costs go, someone good with maths should work it out :) enough to cover events etc

Good idea on the logo Damo. How would the S in SA look as blue? IMO it would look better. :kiss:

Yep i was thinking of that as a variation as well.

Keen as to hear from Prank!

a club is going to need someone that can spell, use grammar, and also be a nice person in general.

as for the people saying 'good to get the ball rolling', im pretty sure the sausa ball has been rolling for a long time, it just hasnt taken anyone out along the way.

a club is going to need someone that can spell, use grammar, and also be a nice person in general.

as for the people saying 'good to get the ball rolling', im pretty sure the sausa ball has been rolling for a long time, it just hasnt taken anyone out along the way.

and if your not here to keep the ball rolling, theres the door.