SAU Community

Skyline Crash Sunny Coast

Peza

I read about it in the courier mail or sunny coast daily can't remember. Skyline hit a tree bent in half and driver and passenger walked away without a scratch. Was it anyone on the forums or does anyone know em. Seriouslly lucky people.

no one knows the situation so a bit harsh to just judge whatever happened they lucky

Yeh I see it all the time cars doing the speed limit and getting wrapped around trees for no reason.........Must have been some diesel on the road or something similar :(

Thats the joys of not being the person that it happened to......we get to judge.....The main thing is everyone got out alright......

the article actually said they were comming back from brissie and heading back home to gympie, when their car aquaplaned, and as a result smashed into a tree. the police didnt tell the reporter they suspected speeding as an issue.

so why crucify this driver, could have happened to anyone

the article actually said they were comming back from brissie and heading back home to gympie, when their car aquaplaned, and as a result smashed into a tree. the police didnt tell the reporter they suspected speeding as an issue.

so why crucify this driver, could have happened to anyone

+1

Yea I didn't make the post to judge the people in the crash, just wondering if they were on here cause it was a seriously lucky escape. Pic looked intense car was nearly in half. Yea the article didn't say anything about speeding and it was probably raining at the time with the weather we've been having.

Yea I didn't make the post to judge the people in the crash, just wondering if they were on here cause it was a seriously lucky escape. Pic looked intense car was nearly in half. Yea the article didn't say anything about speeding and it was probably raining at the time with the weather we've been having.

Your right...Would've been raining in order to provide water for the "Aqua Plane". ;)

Well there ya go, looks like they weren't speeding! I never read the article so I had no idea what actually happened.

And aquaplaning is some scary shit. Especially at highway speed ;)

• 1 month later...