SAU Community

R33 Project .. Watch Me Transform....

kleicl

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can eitha do what i did and cut out a section of the drift wing and put a brake light in there or just buy one that sticks to the back of your windscreen. what ever seems easier to you

Hey does anyone have any links or know where i can get a set of carbon or black.. wings that do on the front bar..

been looking arround but most places are in us because of their huge time attack car's hype..

thankx

Wow this is like my car is going to look exept its going to XR5 Turbo orange and mines a Series 2.

I got the whole Do-Luck kit from Psi parts for $860 and also got a CF duck lip spoiler from them too.

Car is in the panel shop getting all the work done. Will post pics when its done :)

Yea i might have to go witht the drift wing... it will look mint.. and u got any links for the canards.. are they like wings.

Hey mate, you can get canards off either ebay or from a bodykit shop like www.topstage.com - I suggest you get the expensive ones...canards the side vortex fins on the side of the front bumper...check out some pics below mate.

Read about them here...

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/109569-aerodyam...ard-angles.html

post-38197-1240586671_thumb.jpg

post-38197-1240586908_thumb.jpg

Thanx for the link mate i will update on how everything is going in a couple of days,. does anyone have a gtr r33 spoiler at all.. just thinking a carbon drift is about 350 with post might be better to go a gtr one. thanx guys

Thanx for the link mate i will update on how everything is going in a couple of days,. does anyone have a gtr r33 spoiler at all.. just thinking a carbon drift is about 350 with post might be better to go a gtr one. thanx guys

Hi mate, no worries at all.

Personally, I like the GTR wing...if you want to go wing, then the GTR wing is the best wing designed for the R33 Skyline. However, you'll get people that say the drift (duck) wing is good if you are going for a Phat look. It's all up to personal preference.

I ran a poll on this forum last year and nearly 65% of people voted for the GTR wing as being the best wing for the R33 with the drift wing gaining just under 30% of votes. Again, it's all personal preference.

Try www.carmate.com for the R33 GTR wing with brake lights - I got mine of there and cannot be happier.

Regards,

Kevin

Hey Mate..take a look at my Grille..I did this myself aswell..

Looks a lot cleaner...not many notice it unless you have a Series One and can REALLY pick it out!

Custom Grille!

Good to see your doing this all by yourself..it will be a lot more appreciative in the end!

Thanx BWRGTR yea its comming allong iv just totaly striped the car inside and out exept for dash and drivers seat.. .. will be puting up some pix of the finnished rear bar then skirts .. but my aim is to have all parts reddy for primer on the 5th of may and then the car reddy on the 11th so its going to be a crazy weekend comming up.. lol

r 2 the j i scraped the idea of my custom just thort its going to be too much time for a little out come to do it right so iv brought a s1 look a like gtr one.. ebay 75buks...

Hey guys another question so is their any chance that there is a place that sells thoes evo style number plate brackets for the front.. or what have you guys used,.. any pix would be awsom.. thanx

KEvin what do you mean,,,, like do i need to flare the guards for the evo numberplate bracket or something all i need is a numberplate bracket.. lol because i dont have a place to fix the numberplate too...

thanx

KEvin what do you mean,,,, like do i need to flare the guards for the evo numberplate bracket or something all i need is a numberplate bracket.. lol because i dont have a place to fix the numberplate too...

thanx

Hi Chris,

Mate - What I meant is if you want to go all the way, flare/pump your rear guards out like a GTR's as this would give the car a much tougher stance...very tough indeed!

Thanx again... but i kina want the look from a gtst you know what i mean... i dont want to have a copy gtr.. i might just get 17 ot 18 * 8.5 all round or

18*8 for the front and 18*9 for the rear wil this go out side the guards... what sizes have you guys used and been happy with em i dont want to roll my guards etheir