SAU Community

A skyline on crimestoppers.

GTS-4OrCeD

Did anyone see there was a black r33 series 1 on crime stoppers. The driver got in an arguement in a petrol station in balcatta, drove away, came back with an axe and started swinging at another guys head, the guy put him arms up to protect his face and nearly had his hand sliced off.

The skyline had five spoke rims (maybe stockers) and was an older r33.

I love to see skylines on TV, but not like this.

Greg.

haha yeah well when your paying nearly a $1 a litre it does give ya bit of rage when you go to pay.

Did that car have a kit or was it just stock, stock.

sounds like normal petrol customer behaviour to me, thinking it's the stations fault for setting the price

they reckon 5c will make big difference to their $10 fill-up, and THEN buy 2L of water for $5!?

Originally posted by PSIKO

sounds like normal petrol customer behaviour to me, thinking it's the stations fault for setting the price

they reckon 5c will make big difference to their $10 fill-up, and THEN buy 2L of water for $5!?

lol hahahahaha i know exactly how you feel! i work for Shell after hearing complaints about petrol prices all day i usually just take the piss

"how come the petrol is so expensive?"

"well im going away next weekend and needed a bit more spending money"

or

"i woke up in a bad mood this morning and thought every1 should go f*ck themselves 2day!"

aarrrrrrghhh its so frustrating its not like i chose to make it that price :P