SAU Community

Fast - What Can I Learn From It

Paramour

youre trying to copy it with the wrong program then :)

anyway, stephen i have a copy that Andy made for me, ill burn it for you if youre gonna be there tomorrow night?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre trying to copy it with the wrong program then :)

anyway, stephen i have a copy that Andy made for me, ill burn it for you if youre gonna be there tomorrow night?

I'm not going to make it by the looks of it, I've just had a few busy days with Mother's Day etc. and I've ran up my fuel quota for this week lolz.

If I change my mind I'll let you know though.

I was hoping with FAST that I would just be able to add another CD with the details for the M35, spewing if the whole download was a waste of time as I did it on a slow connection ;) my wireless broadband is maxed out atm and don't feel like another HUGE bill for the month :)

the install program is a small portion of the data that you downloaded, so yeah, youll need to download the entire discs again lol

but yeah, thats cool, i know what fuel is like, i was gonna take the fiat tomorrow night to save my fuel guzzling turbo 6 from making me more broke :)

Why when i click the options button it doesnt come up in english?

on mine only some of the options come up in english others are half japanese half english, enough to make most of them out though. one thing you could check is what font the program is using. if you go into the start menu item and open FAST Setup, choose fonts down the bottom, make sure the Script is Western. and i'm using MS Gothic font.

• 2 weeks later...
This will make dealing with Japanese nissan dealers easier. "hears the part number now be quiet and get it"!

heh.

No wonder you have trouble dealing with Aussie Nissan dealers.

This will make dealing with Japanese nissan dealers easier. "hears the part number now be quiet and get it"!

+1

Its easier for me to give them a list once a month and get what I need ex tokyo rather than have to explain it.

+1

Its easier for me to give them a list once a month and get what I need ex tokyo rather than have to explain it.

im living in country Japan at the moment so its even harder trying to deal with them. :P:)

• 6 months later...
Awesome, thanks for the fast reply.

Well i just found out i have an LSD, right?

I was looking for that thread, found it a week ago and couldnt find it again. So cheers for the link.

yep, looks like you do have a LSD :)

Qwk32, can you please run mine too?

WGNC34-131705

can you please show me the options too? Thanks!

here it is:

post-34711-1260181541_thumb.jpg

what ikon brings up factory options ? i found eveything else my self
I believe it is the white and blue "OP" on the VIN entry screen

yep, thats the one. sometimes the options are unreadable as they are all in japanese. if you press the white/blue MC button you can sometimes work it out. this button shows the model code breakdown for the entire model range.