SAU Community

Where To Bring Gf?

JamesK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in love with Sky High ever since i discovered it when i got my license.

Good drive, awesome restaurant and overall a good place to spend some time with the GF.

Make sure you get there via Mountain Highway, nice twisty road not recommended for people that get car sick!

Oh, i believe it closes at 10PM, entry is $4 but that fee is re-imbursed if you order 2 main meals (Unless things have changed)

Edited by lukebaldan

I've been in love with Sky High ever since i discovered it when i got my license.

Good drive, awesome restaurant and overall a good place to spend some time with the GF.

Make sure you get there via Mountain Highway, nice twisty road not recommended for people that get car sick!

Oh, i believe it closes at 10PM, entry is $4 but that fee is re-imbursed if you order 2 main meals (Unless things have changed)

Intriguing. Might have to check it out

^^ Have been through their a few times over the last couple of months, most recently 2 weeks ago. There are a lot of wineries open and several have big signs saying things like "business as usual". There was also a report in the Herald Sun just after Easter weekend reporting great trade for the area.

A lot of regrowth already up there and the wineries we go past regularly don't look too bad at all. The crop will be a different story though but that won't be until next year at the earliest.

Book a private outdoor bath for an hour at the Morninton Peninsula HOt Springs and do what others said to her and then send her in for some mud pack etc... she will be like putty in your hands and ready to go again and again and again.

at dalton village

And isnt that going off these days since Aldis moved in lol

Sadly I've been to the pool place behind Leisure city, better off going to Q Room or Legends opposite Epping Plaza haha