SAU Community

My New Rimmage

Califunky

Thanks to CrazyRacing on sxoc i now have a set of uber pimp rims for the bus, just got to wait for my lockers to arrive and get some of those fancy tuner type nuts and we are go.

Very tasty 9x17 et15

25042009125.jpg

25042009126.jpg

25042009128.jpg

25042009127.jpg

25042009123.jpg

Did you manage to fit these rims under the guards?

Yep, reckon with the higher offset (+30) you could squeeze a 10" wide rim under

The test fit

Thy dont stick out as far as i thought they would but i want to fit a bigger tyre for a bit of rim protection seeing as they are so clean

Part1008.jpg

Part1009.jpg

Part1013.jpg

Part1018.jpg

Showing off the brembos nicely

Part1014.jpg

perfect offset for a stag! love the style too, i wanted NT-03's for my old 33. :(

unique1 managed to get a 18x10 +19 to fit on his stagea (front sat in the guard, rear fit with stretched tyres), so definitely possible!

perfect offset for a stag! love the style too, i wanted NT-03's for my old 33. :(

unique1 managed to get a 18x10 +19 to fit on his stagea (front sat in the guard, rear fit with stretched tyres), so definitely possible!

That sounds like a challenge for the future :(

Get your rear guards rolled and you *should* have very little issues. I've got 245/40/18s on mine and since the rear guards have been rolled I have no problems with any rubbing. My wheels just tuck under the guards, but they're 8" wide...

NewWheels5.jpg

NewWheels6.jpg

Get your rear guards rolled and you *should* have very little issues. I've got 245/40/18s on mine and since the rear guards have been rolled I have no problems with any rubbing. My wheels just tuck under the guards, but they're 8" wide...

Arches are being rolled saturday and the car is going lower too :down: