SAU Community

Oil Pressure Standards

mosquitocoils

Hi everyone, I just came across this in the Skyline Manual PDF I managed to download. I'm sure it's been covered a million times, but I thought having a reference like this could be useful.

It just shows what your oil pressure should be at idle, 2000 rpm and 6000 rpm and covers RB20, RB25DE, RB25DET and RB26DETT.

post-58284-1240928046_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• 350-400kw will not keep that basically stock motor basically stock very long, especially for track only use. It will decide to need a rebuild pretty quickly. I'd go smaller, and not cheap out with a Pulsar item based on older tech. Get a G25 550/660. Just better in every way. Don't think about changing a turbo until AFTER you change your injectors (S15 injectors x6? What CC are those?) and coils/fuel pump. They won't keep up with any aftermarket turbo.
    • Hey everyone,   Probably been covered 100 times but i couldn't see anything when searching  Time has come to replace / upgrade my turbo, dont have any crazy plans for the build maybe 350 - 400kw in the future  Engine is a basically stock R33 RB25DET apart from Apexi power FC, S15 injectors, Boost controller, Z32 AFM, Cold air intake, free flow exhaust  have been looking at the Pulsar GTX3076R 0.82 will this be a good option? wont be upgrading the injectors and coils till next year then pushing for 300kw so dont want anything to laggy in the mean time, car is track only not street   TIA 
    • A group of friends hired the local drag strip off season, cold weather and no prep means it was super slippery but still allowed for a fun day of 1/8th mile (no ambo meant we couldn't do side by side 1/4) roll racing and Dragy runs.   The wee BMW didn't embarrass itself at all considering the 2WD group I was competing in had a couple of supercharged V8s (an LSA and a blown LS2), a 600kw M135i, a 500kw R32 GTS-t and some other spicy things - I actually ended up beating the blown LS2 & 600kw M135i heads up in roll races and faced the GTS-t in the final, losing by just over a carlength which is far more than I was counting on with a very mildly tinkered with M135i.   For transparency sake this was EVERYTHING to do with being a fairly short distance on a shit track and having something without any lag and a brilliant gearbox, on a prepped track or a full 1/4 I'd have been destroyed. I did do a single sneaky full (well actually turns out I hit the brakes 10 or so metres early) 1/4 mile Dragy run and hit 12.88 @ 109mph on the brakes which is precariously close to my PB in my old GT30R GTS25t that ran 12.6 @ 111mph on Hoosiers  Pretty damn stoked with that considering I had a single attempt, and despite seeming well suited to the conditions vs the higher power cars and the time slip not looking THAT bad I still was having to work hard to not just do a rolling burnout <100kph and doesn't really show it's best at all.  I am pretty sure it would happily match the old R33 with a full run on a better surface
    • Thanks! Shame you got rid of yours. Guys are getting insane power out of them with the newer turbos these days instead of the venerable K04. Just jumped on Carsales and realised that my old Flog is considered low mileage due to it being parked up for close to a decade.
    • I love this. I still have a special place in my heart for Mk4's.