M35 Aftermarket Exhaust

iamhe77

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got blitz. I like it. Bit big though. Can almost fit head in there lol. But it goes nice.

lol i dont mind how it looks. i just want it to perform well.

Cam - this is true. they are japanese and are pretty much 20 years ahead of us.. maybe just get it and ill edit it to be 'free flowing' if need be..

i like the Kakimoto!!

lol i dont mind how it looks. i just want it to perform well.

Cam - this is true. they are japanese and are pretty much 20 years ahead of us.. maybe just get it and ill edit it to be 'free flowing' if need be..

i like the Kakimoto!!

So get the Kakimoto!!

The blitz is quieter then the legalis? Holy cow...I would think the Legalis is probably the quietest aftermarket exhaust I've heard...

yeah, my Nismo exhaust is also quieter than the Legalis, although not by much and I am more going off what friends and family (they hear me when I roll up and drive off). This is purely due to a different rear muffler design to the Legalis (the rest of the unit is essentially the same).

The Kakimoto will be about the same volume as the Legalis but should have a deeper grumble.

So get the Kakimoto!!

yeah, my Nismo exhaust is also quieter than the Legalis, although not by much and I am more going off what friends and family (they hear me when I roll up and drive off). This is purely due to a different rear muffler design to the Legalis (the rest of the unit is essentially the same).

The Kakimoto will be about the same volume as the Legalis but should have a deeper grumble.

thats exactly what i want!

jesse Streeter said $950 delivered brand new in about 6 days :)

me starts saving me thinks~!

WTF - that's freaking CHEAP

I paid $1k delivered for mine and it was 2nd hand pinch.gif

the fujitsubo is a more expensive exhaust in general, but on that Im just waiting on responses for what available in Jap.

thats exactly what i want!

jesse Streeter said $950 delivered brand new in about 6 days :)

me starts saving me thinks~!

Yeah, but don't you have to cut it to fit within the 1.5 max parcel size?

(Yes, I know you can get it welded, back together but still)

yeh the fujitsubo is 7cm too long to get air freighted, so he said he can cut one pipe in half for like an extra $10 or $15 dollars, which is much cheaper than having to pay extra for a bigger box.

unless I wanna wait 3 months and have it freighted with his next shipment. but im an impatient bugger.

cutting the pipe would definitely not effect performace. he said he'll mark a line to match up the join again when its hear... not too fussed. maybe it will fit better with a cut as I can adjust it.

fujitsubo Legalis R (2nd hand)67,000 yen .. i think this is the go. just waiting for confirmation on whether thats shipped or not.. he seemed pretty exited in the email lol

yeh the fujitsubo is 7cm too long to get air freighted, so he said he can cut one pipe in half for like an extra $10 or $15 dollars, which is much cheaper than having to pay extra for a bigger box.

unless I wanna wait 3 months and have it freighted with his next shipment. but im an impatient bugger.

cutting the pipe would definitely not effect performace. he said he'll mark a line to match up the join again when its hear... not too fussed. maybe it will fit better with a cut as I can adjust it.

fujitsubo Legalis R (2nd hand)67,000 yen .. i think this is the go. just waiting for confirmation on whether thats shipped or not.. he seemed pretty exited in the email lol

LOL Streeter is a champ.

Hmm this sounds all too familiar...about the cutting and the welding. In the end the Legalis I bought was air freighted over without any cuts, so I don't see why you would have to if you bought the same exhaust...

The Kaki on the other hand....:whistling:

Hmm, these were the prices I had for the exhaust when I last spoke with jesse (these are brand new prices)

Kakimoto R Muffler - 50,520yen. 1 in stock.

box size is 1800x350x450mm

Fujitsubo Legalis R Muffler - 67,400yen. few in stock.

box size is 1570x620x320mm

He did say the kaki is def over the 150cm limit...

I paid 48,500 excluding shipping on mine...

LOL Streeter is a champ.

Hmm this sounds all too familiar...about the cutting and the welding. In the end the Legalis I bought was air freighted over without any cuts, so I don't see why you would have to if you bought the same exhaust...

The Kaki on the other hand....:whistling:

Hmm, these were the prices I had for the exhaust when I last spoke with jesse (these are brand new prices)

Kakimoto R Muffler - 50,520yen. 1 in stock.

box size is 1800x350x450mm

Fujitsubo Legalis R Muffler - 67,400yen. few in stock.

box size is 1570x620x320mm

He did say the kaki is def over the 150cm limit...

I paid 48,500 excluding shipping on mine...

thats what he said so Im guessing its not including shipping. well i have about 1,000 to spend on the exhaust, plus whatever Scott wants for the front pipe.

any one got either the legalis or kakimoto

which do you reckon is better

either one of those to ill get

i want to get the takeros full titan yet the pipe is 100mm , larger then the desired 80mm for better flow as all the decate pipes are all 80mm as well

scotts gotten 300awkw with a legalis, and a self fabricated front and dump pipe with a 100 cpsi cat.

i should have the kakitmoto by mid march and a tune and should be able to let you know..

300 awkw with just the exhaust mods?

Er, no.

I'll let Scotty fill you in, but suffice to say it's been EXTENSIVELY developed.

R.I.P.S have quite a job ahead of them.

Edited by Daleo

300 awkw with just the exhaust mods?

lol no, im just saying it was able to handle his other mods and flow enough.

to agree with dale, RIPS are in for a good nightmare, and you should have a nice bill lol

some of you have said about getting decat pipes arnt these illegal now?

legal would be better down pipe sports cat exhaust ?

crap i just killed my post that was here before

Edited by Sidius