SAU Community

Places To Take Pics Of Your Car...

chef_stagea

Took some tonight on the way home from adelaide. Just a car park job.. and the shitty camera shows it's true crappy colours.

Please try to ignore the shithouse camera

HJ

HJ

HJ

Stagrain.JPG

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anything end up happening with the Aldinga Aerodrome shoot?? I've been flying down there for about 4 years off and on and would be keen to get some pics.....

email back from airport, we can get two ww1 ex military biplanes for photos in dinga, trying to get a idea of when,, but looks like sometime mid/end june on a friday or sat early evening

Missed this sentence. Confirmed yet?

Took some photos of the car yesterday down at camelot castle.

Alwayz wanted to do some pics @ Camelot Castle with sil!!! I reckon it would come out v nice indeed!! as it is very rustic finish... and the more brighter colours would stand out a treat!! :rant:

here are some pics that Mr Mike Coppola took of my sil, just behind port adel bacon station, driving on the port river expressway and last down the port...

would love to post my HPI photos which mr Guy Bowden took, up but cant as the mag gets relased in 2 issues time :) and im under strict rules with these pics haha but they were taken at a location that allready has been posted, but at sunset!!!! which created the most un-real affect!!!!

post-39792-1243940207_thumb.jpg

post-39792-1243940439_thumb.jpg

post-39792-1243940511_thumb.jpg

post-39792-1243940629_thumb.jpg

post-39792-1243940840_thumb.jpg

Did anything end up happening with the Aldinga Aerodrome shoot?? I've been flying down there for about 4 years off and on and would be keen to get some pics.....

PM sent

there meeting this weekend to discuss with the club members for options at dinga airport

also sent email to Jet fighter museum at parafield for access for photo shoot, same deal limited to 6 cars only, one at a time and to be drawn random from people interested in doing it.

I have a local footy club who will let us do a shoot inside the oval, on the pavement in front of grand stands and archways. just trying to naildown a time and date , looks like maybe a weekday evening around sunset , Im going to open it up to a few cars and will try to cooordinate it with Cara , since she does events now..lol

anyone know a good spot for photos in kadina area for this weekend ?

i love my angles and this is a picture i took of my car outside of "ministry of bass" the day after i bought it :( and work.. ill get some pics while im up at point turton this weekend.. raining which sucks but may get a few good snaps on my phone :banana:

post-61050-1244106737_thumb.jpg

post-61050-1244107312_thumb.jpg

post-61050-1244107363_thumb.jpg

post-61050-1244107398_thumb.jpg