SAU Community

Dyno Day - Aussie Vs Imports - Springy Motors - Sat 27th Of June 2009, Need Some Nissan Cars To Represent!

Dush

Dyno Day - Aussie VS Imports - Springy Motors

(Street cars only)

Limited to 20 cars.

10 of each side.

Time start: 11:00

Date: SAT 27th of June 2009

Phone: (03) 9546 8777

Cost: $65.00

All entries will require authorisation to participate.

All entries are required to prepay by the 15th of June 2009

All entries must be street registered.

How it will work:

All cars will be ready at Springy Motors by 11:00.

They will take turns running on the dyno.

A total will be calculated by the end of the day.

The highest all wheel kw will be given the win.

The winning participants will all get a trophy.

pm myself or email bazeng @ hotmail . com or call Springy Motors.

It will be a friendly event. BBQ provided for lunch.

Spectators welcome!

DVD will be made during the event.

All entrants will receive a copy of the DVD.

Spectators can retrieve a copy of past Dyno Day DVD's free.

Should be a good event! Bit worried about them XR6T.. all u need is a Exhaust and flash tune and ur making 300kw @ wheels...

We need some Nissan's to go over and represent!

yeh sad to say but the aussie cars will be pretty dominate on the dyno, on the track etc its a different story, but this isnt the track and its a dyno so unfortunately it'll be pretty hard to beat the aussie crew

I wont be entering.... my car isn't making 400kw Jamie :P but I would expect to see some big numbers from XR6 turbos with remapped ECU's + injectors, or any turbo LS1, etc. at a dyno event like this

what we need to do is find people out there who have done LS1 (or similar) coversions to their skylines and silvias, then we are in with a shot... :)

You haven't seen the big V8s and the XR6s haven't you? :)

LOL!

Straight line power house dyno queens. :D

I wont be entering.... my car isn't making 400kw Jamie :) but I would expect to see some big numbers from XR6 turbos with remapped ECU's + injectors, or any turbo LS1, etc. at a dyno event like this

You have prof, I have seen it.

what we need to do is find people out there who have done LS1 (or similar) coversions to their skylines and silvias, then we are in with a shot... :D

LS1 in a Skyline... There is a thread about that... Not very good feed back from some members on here.

Wouldn't Imports answer to xr6 turbos be Supra TT's

I don't think so, have you seen any XR6 forums recently? While many members seem to say they can make "400kw from 5K of mods" there are those who are actually doing that without much of a problem.

I don't believe the 5K figure, but they do seem to do quite well with power mods...

And then there will be people with a turbo-charged V8's or similar.

$65 for the dyno seems pretty expensive, might come down to watch....

lol, the one good thing about these days are the ausie v8 muppets that think that they will dominate all jap cars because they have a falcodore v8 with an exhaust, and then pull like 240rwkw and blame it on the dyno - sighting the 317 badge on the back of their car as "evidence"

but the aussies will win.... as they say "there is no replacement for displacement"

5k for 400kw! thats cheating! any 400kw skylines around? i m sure there are

I don't think so, have you seen any XR6 forums recently? While many members seem to say they can make "400kw from 5K of mods" there are those who are actually doing that without much of a problem.

I don't believe the 5K figure, but they do seem to do quite well with power mods...

And then there will be people with a turbo-charged V8's or similar.

$65 for the dyno seems pretty expensive, might come down to watch....