SAU Community

Cruise This Weekend

sami_

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good news.

One of the guys who was last in the "convoy" got done for speeding and other things. Unmarked police car was behind and they said they could only deal with one car - the last one, so they let everyone else go and only stopped him. The guy wasn't shown any prove of the speed he was doing (should police do that ??), he was told that they were "following him for few hundred meters".

Just to let you know guys. Any help (advice) would be highly appreciated.

Good turn out I thought. Saw all the usual crew there (except for Robert, where were you hiding mate?) and a few others (met Bubba for instance).

Went to pick up Jess33 before rendeavousing at the first meet point, got to her house realised I was pretty tired and then saw the epicness of the first stage (yeah, I got a map!) and we decided not to cruise. Cruised with a few guys on the Grahame Farmer, so that was at least fun.

Next event I shall be there and shall stick the whole night out!

Not a good news.

One of the guys who was last in the "convoy" got done for speeding and other things. Unmarked police car was behind and they said they could only deal with one car - the last one, so they let everyone else go and only stopped him. The guy wasn't shown any prove of the speed he was doing (should police do that ??), he was told that they were "following him for few hundred meters".

Just to let you know guys. Any help (advice) would be highly appreciated.

They can speed match you, that's probably what happened.

For and, or whoever got done. Unless they have an official reading of your speed and a reason that proves it couldn't have been a false reading of another car, they can't give you shut. On the other hand new laws say that if the officers agree that it looks like you are trying to test any part of your car or to test the drivers ability in any way that is aggrovation of anti hoon laws and they can impound your car for 28 days max first offence.

If you say I may have been doing 25 over then they can do you for what u say u mabye did.

Otherwise I had fun broke off with 4 others, silver gtt,supra,integra,commie and me. All in all a good run for me

Same thing here lol. I went with the first. Group that went the wrong way. Had a nice drive back down the freeway and through the tunnel with another 32 and two 33's and that silvia 4Myson2. Managed to get to the hills then we all mistakenly folowed sumone who went past in the opposite direction flashing they're lights. Thought they meant go with them lol. Oh well

good cruise i was driving s1326 had sum fun was at the front for abit with white evo and a sti..pretty much drove like i stole it most of the night..... :P with no drama...............

lol it was funny on the highway/freeway with the whole cruise sitting on "high" speeds lol

it was a good cruise, but we must organise one for ONLY Skylines/Jap Performance cars....

were you behind me, the rex's and the yellow integra all sitting on max speed?? mine stops at about 60*3+15 i think gotta cut wire 53 the others were doing like 5^3

softcore princess have look here should answer some questions http://wa.skylinesaustralia.com/sauwa.php

Edited by Davidsdh

I can't believe I started the cruise with under 1/4 tank of petrol left, and made it to the truck stop without running out of fuel o_O

The first leg was so long I was ready to ring Kralos and tell him to come pick me up, and we'll go find a fuel station and a jerry can hahah

Got 430kms and still no fuel light, woot

Edited by SKY RYAN