SAU Community

When Some Fkr Does Graffiti On Your Bonnet

Found my gf's lancer this morning, looking like this. The poor girl was in tears, and she's pretty damn tough!!!

090520091186.jpg

Yeah, they got it on there pretty fkn thick!!!

090520091187.jpg

So I thought, hmmm (after the urge to kill subsided), what can we do about this? Prepsol !!! (or any generic wax and grease remover)

A little bit of elbow grease, and a few clean cotton tshirts later.

090520091190.jpg

i think i got it on the camera lense :down:

090520091191.jpg

And finally ... its all gone. Even the caked on thick parts which i thought would never come off.

It could use a good buff and polish now. But it looks pretty damn good for 60 mins work.

090520091192.jpg

so now you know. if this happens to your car, grab some prepsol, poor it over the offender, and light them on fire.

or if you cant find them, just use it to clean the paint off

Edited by Munkyb0y

Hmm thats a pretty good effort! This happenned to me once, I said screw it, cracked out the paint stripper and primer and got an uncle to spray paint it. Then I looked at the other panels and realised the bonnet looked better than the rest of the car.

It turned into a full body respray :s

had this done too a while back.....

both comments are correct,

1. people who graffitti cars should be shot.

2. prepsol works a treat,

alternatively rather than shooting them you could follow them home and give there car a thin coat of brake fluid

well done son top effort

Bet it earned you more than a few brownie points with the missus :)

Man I'm glad I got around to cleaning out the garage, used to park my car on the street/driveway, never again after seeing that

That sucks for her. It doesnt matter where you park. About a month or two ago on a friday night/saturday morning i was parked on my front lawn at the front of my house. They egged my car. Out of 4 eggs only 2 hit.

Lesson learned was never park on the street or at the front of my house on weekends when all the sad people go cruising and causing trouble.

alternatively rather than shooting them you could follow them home, crack them in the back of the head with a shovel so they get knocked out, tie them to a chair and then cut their hands off with a hacksaw so they can never do it again (you can use a chainsaw if you prefer).

Fixed it for ya.

hahaha. ohhh man. it always boils down to a blow job doesnt it :D

and yeah if i had caught the kunts that did it, i would have used their faces to clean the paint off. then set them on fire.

dunno why, but i like the fire idea. seems somehow befitting

alternatively rather than shooting them you could follow them home and give there car a thin coat of brake fluid

well luckily for this individual the bonnet had graffiti with spray can....

a mate of mine with a WRX STI... parked it at Telstra Stadium one time.....

and some Bogan REdneck Aussie...Scratched the bonnet with a Knife "f**king Leb"....... And the owner was actually Asian.....

Alternatively rather than shooting them you could follow them home and give them a thin coat of hydrochloric acid.

Sorry, thought id add my own fix looks bout right now.

Alternatively rather than shooting them you could follow them home and give them a thin coat of hydrochloric acid.

Sorry, thought id add my own fix looks bout right now.

ive seen Hydrocloric acid done on a pain job.....

it doesnt do as much damage as you think it would....