SAU Community

SAFC2, HKS Filter Kits, Trust Shift Knobs and TTs

All these are proven parts that are brand new in boxes and need to go asap.

Apexi SAFC 2 JGTC Limited Edition (D1 Victory model) X2 *ALL SOLD*

The extremely popular air/fuel sub computer. Features the rare white screen. Wiring diagram link below

$549

http://www.apexi-usa.com/electronics_safc.asp

www.apexi-usa.com/documentation.asp

HKS Super Power Flow Airfilter kit for R33 X2

These are the green element and have all necessary mounting hardware, no adapter plates needed.

Now $200

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/

Trust Grex Shift Knobs X4 (two with white tops and one red, one blue) *ALL SOLD*

CNCd and have a heavy weight for a more positive shift. These are the diamond shaped aluminium version

$59

http://www.greddy.com/products/accessories_frame.htm

Trust Full Auto Turbo Timers X4 Black *ALL SOLD*

Displays current speed and battery voltage as well as all other normal features. Adjusts cool down time automatically as well based upon how hard you have been driving.

http://www.trust-power.com/timer/

http://www.greddy.com/products/electronics_frame.htm

I also have a brand new remote start alarm (start your car from the living room!black wiring etc) with a motor for the drivers door for $220 also.

I am in North Melbourne but will COD at buyers expense. Please call me on 0407286697 if anyone has any questions and to arrange pick up.

Thanks

Zac

what is it with people saying the goods they are selling are brand new all the bloody time. How stupid do you think people are. Are these people trying to say that they buy all this shit and then sell it without using it. Im sure this might be the case sometimes, but really...

Me thinks there is some shananigans going on.

This is not directly linked at you MRZac but all people claiming their goods are new. And if they are new then me thinks they are imprting these goods to then sell them locally at marked up price.

Hi Improvise

I agree with you, whilst parts can look new it is not hard to put them in the box (which you would prob still have) and call them new. This can be disconcerting for buyers as parts like these, if kept in good condition, can look new yet had alot of use.

All the products I have have never been fitted to a vehicle and never even taken out of the packaging. The parts have come direct from Japan and were never intended for use by myself personaly.

I welcome any inspections of the products prior to sale as they are brand new and I only buy good quality parts.

I believe the prices listed are quite reasonable considering they are brand spankers, I wouldnt have bothered posting them if I didnt expect there to be good level of interest.

Can I get some more details on the shift knob? You say it's the heavy version but diamond shaped, on that link the heavy version is round not diamond shaped? Also it's not real clear on the site if the heavy one uses small allen key type bolts to attach or if it screws on like the OEM version. If it's the lighter aluminium ones, these screw on like normal.

I don't suppose anyone has any pics of what they look like in the car? It's hard to tell how big they are just by themselves.

Hi JimX

Here is a pic of the Trust shift knob as you requested. I dont open the packaging so unfortunately I dont have any pictures of them installed.

These shift knobs thread onto the original shifter, like the original part. No allen keys are required at all, just a firm grip!

They are about the same size of the OEM shift knob but are heavier. As R33 Shift knobs are made of leather and are quite light, the heavier weight makes the shift feel more positive. S13s have a heavy OEM shift knob, and the difference can be noticed when a lighter aftermarket unit is used instead.

They are around 60mm by 35mm at a guess I would say and weigh about 250grams. I have one left with the red top if you are interested.

For anyone that is interested in one of the gear knobs i say take it for sure.

I just got one of the white ones and it screws straight onto an r33 gear stick and looks real good.

changing gears is also much better because its heavier than the standard knobs.

Thanks Zac for the speedy delivery. I paid today so the money should be arriving soon.

Cheers

Luke

Foshan, can you take a pic of yours in the car? I'm umm'ing and ah'ing over this, but if it looks good enough I'll probably get one. The last one might be sold by the time I make a decision but at least I'll know for the next time one comes along (or I can just get one from Greenline or Nengun :))