My Car Got Impounded :(

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad move.

2 more strikes and your cars gone for good

think you'll loose your licence

Why didnt you go to whoopass and make the snake pit piss?

Sorry to hear thou... " huggs "

bad move.

2 more strikes and your cars gone for good

think you'll loose your licence

Why didnt you go to whoopass and make the snake pit piss?

Sorry to hear thou... " huggs "

yeh i know,

not sure if i will lose it, just fingers crossed :D

Woopass wednesday yeh, sounds good. It was just a spare of the moment thing tho

You should lose it for good, i lost mine for 9 months all for not paying a fine from ages ago that i completely forgot about... driving my mother to the hospital at 3am, not speeding, nothing! With out a license back then caught up with me and i suffered for it, lost my license, lost my car, lost my job... all because some retard judge didnt want to listen when i went to court about it... YOU are the reason ppl like me get f*cked in the ass for doing minor things... you wanna do a burnout, buy a commodore... then again, im starting to think half of the guys that drive them have more brains than some skyline owners i know!!!

Grow up

You should lose it for good, i lost mine for 9 months all for not paying a fine from ages ago that i completely forgot about... driving my mother to the hospital at 3am, not speeding, nothing! With out a license back then caught up with me and i suffered for it, lost my license, lost my car, lost my job... all because some retard judge didnt want to listen when i went to court about it... YOU are the reason ppl like me get f*cked in the ass for doing minor things... you wanna do a burnout, buy a commodore... then again, im starting to think half of the guys that drive them have more brains than some skyline owners i know!!!

Grow up

You forgot to pay a fine and were caught driving while suspended and you expect judge to be forgiving ??? i suppose you believe in the tooth fairy too :D

haha loose it for good thats classic.whos anyone on these forums to say they have never done a skid before? wat a hypocrit!!! she got caught its just bad luck.wrong place wrong time.im sure she will wear it and probably do many more when she gets it back. maybe not.if there was no other cars around and only urself at risk i dont see the problem. hooon laws are a disgrace and over the top. 5 years ago no one woulda cared bout someone wrappin some harmless nuts on gravel. give her a break mate!!!!

\.whos anyone on these forums to say they have never done a skid before? wat a hypocrit!!!

Ive never done a skid or burn out on the public streets. The only time ive done it is on the track.

And thats where it should be kept.

I have never done a skid on the street, never had the inclination never will....

No Limits is a great investment for your licence...

Not matter what time it is, or how few people you think are out on the streets, save it for the track!

I have never done a skid on the street, never had the inclination never will....

No Limits is a great investment for your licence...

Not matter what time it is, or how few people you think are out on the streets, save it for the track!

They let you do burnouts at No Limits?:(

You can light it up heading out onto the track within reason,

Not suggesting you can cut 'nuts out on the circuit....

That slows all us Ricky Bobby impersonators down! We just want to go fast!!!!!

haha loose it for good thats classic.whos anyone on these forums to say they have never done a skid before? wat a hypocrit!!! she got caught its just bad luck.wrong place wrong time.im sure she will wear it and probably do many more when she gets it back. maybe not.if there was no other cars around and only urself at risk i dont see the problem. hooon laws are a disgrace and over the top. 5 years ago no one woulda cared bout someone wrappin some harmless nuts on gravel. give her a break mate!!!!

I agree that hoon laws are a disgrace but you said it yourself....5 years ago no one would have cared. The times have changed and this sort of behaviour is no longer socially acceptable. It doesn't matter that this anti-car enthusiast sentiment is manufactured by a lazy government and media, it is still a reality. As for he level of risk, I assess risk for a living and I will give you a tip...throwing nuts in an uncontrolled environment may appear to you as low risk but the consequences are what drives that risk to an unacceptable level. As for giving Sumala a break...if someone posts on SAU and confesses to an unlawful act that is widely considered socially irresponsible by members and forum users the response will be predictably negative.

I can empathise with Sumala but I have no sympathy for her.