SAU Community

My Car Got Impounded :(

Last wednesday got seen doing donuts in a local gravel car park :P yeh soo its been impounded for a week. Nebody else had there car impounded under hoon laws. Wat ya get.

Im still waiting to find out wiether i get to keep my license or not

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, bad luck

My mate got done for hooning and lost his car for 48 hours and lost his licence for 3 months, is this your first offence? have you had speeding tickets and such before?

i got charged for reckless driving, but the lawer is trying to lesson the charge to dangerous driving soo i might not lose my license, could still be 3months tho, its my first offense yeh.. i do have one speeding fine tho first time in court...

Woop arse wednesday ye ah!!!! live in bunno tho.. should make a trip up tho

Last wednesday got seen doing donuts in a local gravel car park :banana: yeh soo its been impounded for a week. Nebody else had there car impounded under hoon laws. Wat ya get.

Im still waiting to find out wiether i get to keep my license or not

That sucks hey :P *Takes a breath* Hoon laws are phucked!! :( Not that i encourage hoon behaviour, just that every other law is "innocent until proven guilty" and then the hoon law they take your car as soon as some little old lady phones up saying "they were going very fast". Its guilty unless you can prove yourself innocent, where is the fair trial???

Not only is it unfair, but it is inconsistent as well. My mate got reported by some lady for doing burnouts and drag racing (both of which he was actually doing) on a local street. Then the cops phoned him up and all they said was "just give it a rest hey, neighbours are getting annoyed". They didnt even care. And then i get pulled over just for having a Skyline, you lose your car for doing donuts in a gravel car park... such a load!!

*Breathes In* Anyway, that is my rant over lol. My story was about my mate getting caught but not having any consequences lol =]

Man doing Donuts in a gravel carpark is a no no in a nice car like a Skyline. Think of all the Gravel chips and shit being hurled toward your paint and rims. Leave that sort of driving for VN Crappadores

That sucks hey :banana: *Takes a breath* Hoon laws are phucked!! :( Not that i encourage hoon behaviour, just that every other law is "innocent until proven guilty" and then the hoon law they take your car as soon as some little old lady phones up saying "they were going very fast". Its guilty unless you can prove yourself innocent, where is the fair trial???

Not only is it unfair, but it is inconsistent as well. My mate got reported by some lady for doing burnouts and drag racing (both of which he was actually doing) on a local street. Then the cops phoned him up and all they said was "just give it a rest hey, neighbours are getting annoyed". They didnt even care. And then i get pulled over just for having a Skyline, you lose your car for doing donuts in a gravel car park... such a load!!

*Breathes In* Anyway, that is my rant over lol. My story was about my mate getting caught but not having any consequences lol =]

The cops obviously didnt do anything because they didnt have proof, only someone elses complaint. its just like me i used to rip stand stills speed over take people on the opposite lane, even had people saying they are going to call the hoon hot line. but the cops couldnt do anything because they never saw it, but insted they came to my house personaly and slaped a defect with a full roadworthy needed. still... better then losing my car lol =]

no they didn't see it but my car was covered in dust and i was still at the scene.

well than they have no right. just because your car has dust on it doesnt mean you were doing doeys it could have been from off road driving for example. what im trying to say is they didnt catch you in the act. so you can fight it.