Godzilla Motorsport At The Winternationls

markr34gtr

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turbo swaps are hard try reinstalling the powerfc first... :D Couldn't help myself...

Seriously maybe Dirt's still holding 3rd gear so he doesn't exceed 140mph...

Good luck over the weekend Paul & Mark..

it launched off the line with too much power/throttle turning the tyres, then at the top of 2nd blew the intercooler hose off the turbo outlet....still ran 10.23... :)

ill pull 4th if the 1st half of the run is in order and get logged for no chute...till i get it together there is no point running it out the back door.

ill pull 4th if the 1st half of the run is in order and get logged for no chute...till i get it together there is no point running it out the back door.

fatz here

100k on a car

60k trying to make it go hard on the drag strip

leaving it in 3rd because you dont want to spend 3k on log booking the POS.... Priceless

my new sig!

Edited by SATO GTS

fatz here

100k on a car

leaving it in 3rd because you dont want to spend 3k on log booking the POS.... Priceless

my new sig!

its log booked already ya flogger

id rather get logged (booked for non compliance) for a 9.46 @ 148 than run a 9.9* @ 141 and have to park the car at a 4 day meet.

thrashing the sh1t out of expensive engines when you know at 1/4 track the thing is not on a screamer is foolish to say the least.

please crawl back under the pile of sh1t you just appeared from fatz. (my new sig...lol)

Edited by DiRTgarage

lol

im still in third

gold!

sounds like an ad for a Ford ute. :)

yes i realise fabricating brackets and mounting a parachute is inevitable...my car was late arriving in QLD and we were pressed for time at Godzilla this week preparing Marks car to return to the track.

all my 9 second passes have been done as a 3 speeder. 3rd gear @ 9100rpm = 139MPH! over 140MPH requires extra safety gear and the chute.

more work required on the car before Jamboree to optimise the set-up.

Big thanks to Mark, Harry, Murdy and Scott for their efforts.

Edited by DiRTgarage

how come ur 'home' early paul?

hope the car made it through winternats aok

did mark manage to get his head around the slider enough to make it work? i heard today he ran a 7.92...

P.S its about 6welds, a bit of bar and bobs ur uncle for the chute u lazy pillick

Besides the fact that reving the Kunt out of your 30k engine on the limiter for a few seconds to save putting a parachute on is the dumbest thing I have ever herd (and I live in western Sydney)

game, set, .....

how come ur 'home' early paul?

hope the car made it through winternats aok

did mark manage to get his head around the slider enough to make it work? i heard today he ran a 7.92...

P.S its about 6welds, a bit of bar and bobs ur uncle for the chute u lazy pillick

car is fine...Marks is getting close too, bit too much clutch on the 7.92 and black-tracked to 1/2 track.

if Mark's car wasn't finished we were planning on swapping the chute over to my car. It will be all sorted for Jambo in August.

fatz here

100k on a car

my new sig!

Big call refering to this car as a POS dont you have an R31 LOL

Big call refering to this car as a POS dont you have an R31 LOL

Hahahaha Gold!! Did R31's even cost as much as the pistons in Paul's Motor?? :thumbsup:

Rhys

i like his car

i also like giving him shit

as for my car its a bucket.. but it would give his car a run for its money around a circuit... in reverse!

:thumbsup:

Edited by fatz

i like his car

i also like giving him shit

as for my car its a bucket.. but it would give his car a run for its money around a circuit... in reverse!

:)

id rather you gave me sh1t in person...plenty to say online but very quiet when i met you at Superlap....pissweak.

Match!

on topic now thanks guys

Edited by DiRTgarage

id rather you gave me sh1t in person...plenty to say online but very quiet when i met you at Superlap....pissweak.

Match!

on topic now thanks guys

yea superlap rocked..... everyone there said your a crumpet but i thought you were quite fetching and nice

in newy every second week.. come say hi i love talking in person

good meet, weather held out nicely, and seen Mark do all his runs, also had a chat to Paul, very helpful and showed me a few things as well, i didnt get to see Pauls runs because the rest of the people i was with didnt wanna sit around watching street cars, they struggled to watch the super compact at the start but soon changed there tunes and said they were really good (these guys are the crew for a 5.7 sec funny car so they not into the non v8 stuff). A few of the boys on the crew are keen on 2jz's now lol :P

So how did the rest of the runs go Paul? Did you see how Theo went also?

That white datto ute with 4g63 was crazy, great to watch wheelstanding on gearchanges lol, absolute weapon!!!