SAU Community

Rpm And Ecu ?

atomaly

No joke it blows.

Ive done the majority of bolt ons (coil packs, plugs, FMIC, 3" turbo back, EBC, SAFCII, SITC, Coil overs, camber arms, toe arms ect ect...) and its just starting to pull pretty well just if it had a real gear box :'(

:D the M35's dont come in manual at all yeah ??? unless ur a conversion king :D

i like the look of the C34's better anyway.

i was always like... *sigh* normally getting a manual = less $$. unless ur buying a stagea then its well into the other direction.

mine is a c34 mate :D

thinking of converting but mann its so pricey. prob will just get a shift kit.

yep i know man :D might be easier selling and buying a manual ? when i first looked u couldnt get a good manual for under 24k...

was just talking in general about M35's and that i dont think i'll ever own one.. hehe

C34's FTW

oh... that must mean u have leather interior ? *jealous*. i WAS thinking about modding my interior by finding a wrecked C34 with leather.. mmmm twin sunroof, manual, leather, black,. sexy.

:D the M35's dont come in manual at all yeah ??? unless ur a conversion king :D

Only in RWD (6 speed manual)

C34's FTW

lol. To each their own Thomas.

Would like to compare your modded C34 with my very lightly modded M35 sometime!

4.5-6.5??

You may want to check if you a "stock" turbo hiding down there.

Don't think Nissan made a turbo with that much lag from factory.

it wouldn't be that the turbo is laggy it'll still come on full boost by 2500 rpm, with the RB25DET you don't start to feel the engine really pulling hard until around 4000 rpm.

Edited by QWK32

Only in RWD (6 speed manual)

OOOo so they do come in manual! :(

lol. To each their own Thomas.

Would like to compare your modded C34 with my very lightly modded M35 sometime!

sounds fun :D i'm actually keen to get a dyno to see exactly what mines pulling atm b4 i change anything (if i even need to) :D

Edited by atomaly

Yeah I've got Leather. Was one of the must haves when I was buying ;) How did you pick it?

i've actually been keeping an eye out for a year or so looking for the perfect one...(was always after black) and it fell into SSV. and i was REALLY tempted a couple of months ago but resisted until now and just went f**kit. i'm buying this cos no one else has bought it and i cant keep driving past it and wishing it was mine :D

i was also aware that manuals didnt come in leather. :(

so then i had to choose. and its easier to put leather interior in than change transmission i figured :P

the twin sunrooves just put the cherry on top :D

could be the slight flat spot experienced when the VVT switches off (around 5k rpm).

okay had a bit more of a play this weekend.

it will go past 5.5 just needs a bit of encouragement... :P i think i was just hesitant to push it hard :down:

(and after going past the first time..... second time felt like it was a tad smoother... wierd.... (a blockage of some sort???))

sortof stutters abit around the 5ish mark still..... would that be the VVT? :P

i was so glad when i saw it hit the red line in 1st :P

this dyno next week will give me a good idea of whats happening anyway!