SAU Community

No Traffic Fines?

Crackfox

Kahama! pfft I'm happy if roads are actually there..and as for Nzega....arrhhh Nzega land of contrasts, T junction to modern Shinyanga and the bee captial of Tanzania, Tabora, a wonderland of soda shops and salmonella....how do you know of such things? lol. But I digress. they could use a speed camera or two over here. They have no car control...or clue

Wahahahah, missing roads in Kahama. Missed a turn there at night, got lost, wrong way up one way streets. JOY. Best DUI testing facilities eva.

Donkey Cart street racin FTW. The more overloaded the better.

Hmm how do i know this you may ask. Been chillin at Buzwagi last 5 weeks or so, due out in a week but a hear there a soldiers at the gate.

Did GP and Buly in 2001.

Heading to the Westside in about week for more pain and suffering.

Were you on site for "The Incident" a few weeks ago?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw I heard on the radio that this is all over now, the government caved or something, so back to non-crazy driving for you lot :D

:D

I heard it on the radio but I've searched the news sources and can't find anything to confirm... so it may not be 100% certain at this point. Just wanted to provide a heads-up to everyone

Sexing imminent.....

Seen at least 5 cop cars with people pulled over last night & today, back to normal now.... 3 marked (1 paddy wagon), white commodore & a black WRX

Last time i talked to a cop.. was at a set of traffic lights.. ..

I needed to fill up. Making my trip to the servo just taking in the atmosphear (car of beautiful ladies)... .. then figured i missed the turn of for the servo.

so at next lights made an ilegal U turn while waithing for the arrow to turn. Spotted a Black Evo 9 with dark tint all round thort hmm but did the U Turn anyway kicked the back end out a fraction... next min that evo goes screeming past. I recon to 180 or something i put my foot down hmm... Next set of lights i rock up to his right he winds the window down (wow its a cop i was shitting my self) and says "is this twin turbo, whats yours" and that was that...

Last time i talked to a cop.. was at a set of traffic lights.. ..

I needed to fill up. Making my trip to the servo just taking in the atmosphear (car of beautiful ladies)... .. then figured i missed the turn of for the servo.

so at next lights made an ilegal U turn while waithing for the arrow to turn. Spotted a Black Evo 9 with dark tint all round thort hmm but did the U Turn anyway kicked the back end out a fraction... next min that evo goes screeming past. I recon to 180 or something i put my foot down hmm... Next set of lights i rock up to his right he winds the window down (wow its a cop i was shitting my self) and says "is this twin turbo, whats yours" and that was that...

lolwut?

I figured it was back to normal now because I passed 3 speed cameras on the way home from Perth to Rocko this morning.

Guess they're making up for the lost days.

I don't think the mandurah cops have heard the news.

I just flew into perth, picked up my bunky lancer, the one with the loud exhaust, banged up panels and busted tail lights and proceded to belt past a highway patrol cop near Halls Head (Mandurah) on the bypass road. Easily doin 100kph in a 70 zone and nothin happened.

3 cars followed me around as we sped off.

Maybe I got him on shift change or he couldnt be bothered writing up all the shit that was wrong with my car. Perhaps itd be a different story if I was in my 33 doin the same thing...