SAU Community

Fuel Consumption for N/A R33 GTS25?

Hey yall...

I know theres a tread about his for the Turbo line. But wat are the N/A pips getting for theirs?

Cause at the moment i'm getting about 450km per tank full (is this bad?) and i drive like a granny, well 8 times out of 10 though. And i'm pumping in 95 RON not the 98 RON fuel by the way. So wat are other people getting?

Cheers.

450kms is about my average before the fuel light comes on.

on 95 ron too, sometimes 98, doesnt seem to make a big difference.

Im normally changing gears at about 4,000 so nothing too hard

But hey, fuel economy is second to the driving, would you trade your skyline for anything less?

Yea kool thats for the replies.

So 450km on average for a full tank is not bad, mmm yea darker i tend to change gears at around 4000rpm as well and mayb higher on some few occassions :).

So yea are some of ur lines modified? eg. zorst, aftermarket filter?

Cheers

Yeah, I get about 450km if I'm driving nicely.

I have been told that by replacing the o2 sensor after about 50,000 km helps improve the cars economy, thats if the car starts using more fuel or is running rich.

Mines got a 2 1/2" exhaust, extractors and K&N panel filter.

my all time average is 11.8L/100km. i got 513km from 58L on my last tank (running it on empty), which is 11.3L/100km.

i think that's not too bad considering i drive quite 'spiritedly'. i quite regularly rev to 6500rpm once it has warmed up and oil pressure has come down.

edit: i run bp ultimate or mobil synergy 8000.

modifications: extractors, hiflow cat, 2.5" exhaust from cat, pod filter

I used to get around 400 - 450 K's when i didnt worry about what sort of fuel I used. Now My best was 580 (Still trying for 600). If I drive the car really hard for the whole week I still get around 480! I only use BP Ultimate, It is by far the best I have found and I only go to servos which I know are really busy! They get more fuel more often... So Find one of those huge BP Sites and See how ya go! It worked for me. Definatly worth paying extra for it considering the gain in distance.