SAU Community

Shops in Canberra

Does anyone know of a reputable exhaust shop in Canberra that i can trust to give me what i ask for?

my trouble is that my zorst is falling apart in certain places and getting ripped open in others = need help!

also, i want to get my front badge gold chromed to match my gold "GT" badges, does anyone know where i can get this done?

I remember reading on the syndicate forum that quite a few quys actually recommended that exhaust place at Kambah! (the one behind the servo on O'Halloran Circuit). Sometimes the smaller places are the best :(

Mate i would highly recommend Powatone in Fyshwick, if you go there make sure a guy called raff works on it and youll get the best friggin exhaust job ever. I think he's done about close to ten for my family ranging from custom one off extractors out of stainless to muffler replacements never had a bad word to say about his work

I would highly recommend Roadway in Belconnen. They offer a good price and beat quotes plus they do a top job. All the clan out at J Racing including Jerry (crazy black s15 in new speed mag) get everything from intercoolers to exhuasts done there. They drive up to Belco and they are just around the corner from powertone. That must tell ya something. Had a few things done there and will definety go back.