SAU Community

Buying Help

Raymondl

Hi All,

my Name is raymond about to buy my first nissan car.

I am looking at getting a r33 gts-t 1993 coupe white with a sunroof, gtr body kit + mags, nismo int, niso b.o.v, apexi exhaust plus others. I live in western australia and their an't to many people selling r33 gts-t but i have found one thats in realy good condition and kinda cheap $8500 is that a good deal? only problem is its got 202000km on the od, what should i be looking out for in a car that has that many kms has it lost power and what kind of engine wear plus other wear would it recieve over those amounts of km. If i do buy this car how much am i looking at to get the engine rebuilt and fully checked over and how much cash am i looking at to get it at 300-400hp from stock?

pic attached

Cheers, hope some one can help

post-64265-1246000944_thumb.jpg

hey raymond the car looks ok .... but the front kit seems to be a different colour to the car ...

as for the k's it is alot but the car could have been looked after , not sure how much

a rebuild would cost . as for power you need a good mechanic and support for the power such as brakes

clutch etc :)

Take it for a test ride to Tenagah Motorsports, (SAUWA sponsor) 43 Lancaster road Wangara. Phone them first Abdus/Cambell, to make an appt., to get it checked out & see what they say. Might be able to put you onto some mirrors at the same time. :smile:

Cheers GW