MissR34

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Main Event:

C10/DR30/R31 - <Spot Available> (C10 preferred - does anyone have one? I've fallen in love with them)

R32 - <Spot Available> ** I could put my car in, but I know there are far far sexier ones out there... pls volunteer!

R33 - TypeVU

R34 - SapphireGraphics

R35 - <Spot Available>

V35 (or) StageA - <Spot Available pending Confirmation from RubyRS4>

For the Show n Shine we have ;

R34 - SapphireGraphics

R33 - TypeVU

R33 - James

R32 - RBWARE

R32 - Dohmar

R32 - Dark.Sky

-D

Main Event:

C10/DR30/R31 - <Spot Available> (C10 preferred - does anyone have one? I've fallen in love with them)

R32 - <Spot Available> ** I could put my car in, but I know there are far far sexier ones out there... pls volunteer!

R33 - TypeVU

R34 - SapphireGraphics

R35 - <Spot Available>

R34 - SapphireGraphics

R33 - TypeVU

R33 - James

R32 - RBWARE

R32 - Dohmar

R32 - Dark.Sky

-D

I could be wrong but dont cars stay inside the pavillion for the whole event ? the ones displaying inside that is???

I could be wrong but dont cars stay inside the pavillion for the whole event ? the ones displaying inside that is???

Thats a damn good point - i honestly dont know. I'll find out

The indoor event takes precidence as its a way to get the word out about SAU-SA and meet and greet potential members/enthusiasts...

The outdoor event (as I understand it) is a secondary event for anyone to enter as an individual or a group - naturally we'd love to spread the word more and have a better representation... and we shouldn't be picky either, m35's, v35's, stags, c10s, dr30's, even nice 200sx or 240sx wouldn't be astray in the show and shine ... if matty had his driftcar working, that too would be a good representation- shows arent always about bling, more its a chance to show off your own philosophy - if u wanna go balla style, H-town style, or Riced up, or tastefully restored classic, drift/track car, whatever, its all worth showing off regardless of the comparison between vehicles

Would like to get more of the track whores to show their cars off at these demos ;D

-D

Thats a damn good point - i honestly dont know. I'll find out

The indoor event takes precidence as its a way to get the word out about SAU-SA and meet and greet potential members/enthusiasts...

The outdoor event (as I understand it) is a secondary event for anyone to enter as an individual or a group - naturally we'd love to spread the word more and have a better representation... and we shouldn't be picky either, m35's, v35's, stags, c10s, dr30's, even nice 200sx or 240sx wouldn't be astray in the show and shine ... if matty had his driftcar working, that too would be a good representation- shows arent always about bling, more its a chance to show off your own philosophy - if u wanna go balla style, H-town style, or Riced up, or tastefully restored classic, drift/track car, whatever, its all worth showing off regardless of the comparison between vehicles

Would like to get more of the track whores to show their cars off at these demos ;D

-D

If you wanted I could try and talk my friend into putting his Sky80 with us (180SX w/ R32 Front) that was at the dyno day.

might be keen on the 1st, ill let you know Ben. and as far as i know, the indoor display continues on the sunday, so those entering indoors have their cars there both days, then we form another display on the sunday, sundo.

Due to scheduling conflict, I won't be able to attend or administer this event, as much as I'd have liked to attend - work takes priority over tottie, sorry lads

Here is where we stand atm:

Main Event: *** REQUIRES MIN 3-4 CARS ***

C10/DR30/R31 - <Spot avail>

R32 - Anthony (love my 32)

R33 - TypeVU

R34 - SapphireGraphics

R35 - <Spot Available>

R33 - James

R32 - RBWARE

R32 - Dark.Sky

I'd personally ask that anyone with a pretty looking ride please show it off at this demo, so we can get SAUSA a nice name

Please refer all questions regarding this event to RBWARE, or one of our "Event Co-ordinators" - Sadly I won't be in Adelaide that w/e. Duty calls :D

Thanks

-D

ok guy's just spoke to Shane things are all go, we need you to get your forms in and make your payment of $70 asap

Shane has agreed that any paid member who enters their car, the SAU:SA club itself will subsidise their entry fee by $20 so all you will need to pay is $50! Bargain!

Here's a good chance to show everyone what SAU:SA is about, what type of cars we have to offer and just how easy going we are!

The day is getting closer so anyone looking at attending please notify me, heslo or Shane ASAP so we can start planning around numbers.

Thanks

Thanks to the SAU:SA Events Co-ordinators for picking this up

Alas I have overstretched my resources for that week and wont be able to make it, but I leave you in more than capable hands.

I am still doing the riverland show, so please dont hesistate in msging me regarding that event.

cheers

-D