SAU Community

Attempted To Steal My R33

Jaissassin

Hey guys, seems like Sydney is on the Rise of Car Thieves..(must be the encourage of GTA4)

But anyways I jst bought this Car Last Saturday. Last Night (FRIDAY) some dim wit tried to steal my car. He smashed my window which set off the alarm,cause im a heavy sleeper took awhile for it to kick in my head. Luckyly I always turn my wheels full lock Left or Right then Set off the Wheel Jam thingy-me-bob

he tried rolling it out but it jst rolls on to my garden gutter n stayed there. Anyways finally it kicked in that my alarm was goin off ran out n saw the dude...well whats every1's first instinct? I beat the living shyt out of him. Police came and all but in the end of the night they told me I might get charged of Assault and other related charges....I gave the COP the WTF look and told him to go suck the assholes dick, I asked the cop if i shoulda jst gave the thief my keys n gave him petrol money and maybe a cuppa tea before he goes.

Seriously guys I dnt have a f**kin clue whats the system is thinkin or how cops r some what discriminate towards victims.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, seems like Sydney is on the Rise of Car Thieves..(must be the encourage of GTA4)

But anyways I jst bought this Car Last Saturday. Last Night (FRIDAY) some dim wit tried to steal my car. He smashed my window which set off the alarm,cause im a heavy sleeper took awhile for it to kick in my head. Luckyly I always turn my wheels full lock Left or Right then Set off the Wheel Jam thingy-me-bob

he tried rolling it out but it jst rolls on to my garden gutter n stayed there. Anyways finally it kicked in that my alarm was goin off ran out n saw the dude...well whats every1's first instinct? I beat the living shyt out of him. Police came and all but in the end of the night they told me I might get charged of Assault and other related charges....I gave the COP the WTF look and told him to go suck the assholes dick, I asked the cop if i shoulda jst gave the thief my keys n gave him petrol money and maybe a cuppa tea before he goes.

Seriously guys I dnt have a f**kin clue whats the system is thinkin or how cops r some what discriminate towards victims.

WTF f@cking useless c@nts are probably cut because you showed them what THEY are meant to be doing instead of going after bs like speeding tickets etc!!!!

Atleast you got yours man im sure most ppl on here would love to catch a theiving bastard in the act and serve up some justice :D

unfortunately, the price for stealing a car is about 50% the cost of doing 20km/h over the speed limit...

Not to mention the extreme lack of right someone has when they're property is being vandalised, damaged and stolen... The law is truly against car owners...

I personally say well done, I have spent well over 4 thousand dollars to make sure no one ever steals my car.

Because this is W-O-R-T-H DEFENDING, can you diarise = document every word the copper said & verbatim, every word you said + moans from the ground for your day in court? Also take pics of where your car was parked & where it ended up + broken window + quote of damage-repair + request for finger-printing (if not too late) by forensics.

On the other hand, I hope that N-O CHARGES arise.

Perhaps that twit won't do it again... but then, if he gets stoned, maybe he might... and next time he might not live to tell the tale!

The system is all fu(ked up! This is why thieves can get away with anything.

If a thief is caught stealing someones car, or breaking into someones house - chop one of their fu(king hands off!!! Watch the crime rate plummett then.

You don't have wait for the first punch.

If you felt that you were in danger its perfectly legal to do a preemptive strike.

Hope it all works out.

Edited by br3ndan

+1 for the breaking his dam fingers bloody theives cops should of turned away as you beat them some... you steal u get bashed!! grr

hope the scum pays for all the dmaages and u get let off thats just wrong!

Claim you did it under self defence also :P

I hope you dont get charged mate.

I feel I would have done the same in your position, well tried too, Id prob swing and miss haha and he'd beat me up then take my car haha

Question though, at any time did you think maybe he could have had a weapon on him? see thats the thing, I wouldnt think and knowing my luck they would!

Be VERY careful with what you say to police, even if you think they're there to help you. Pretty much any lawyer will tell you to say nothing to the police. You may have already screwed yourself a bit, but dont say ANYTHING more to the police now (or ever really) without a lawyer present. Remember you're not a law expert, and many things you may assume about the law will be WRONG.

Also be careful about what u post on internet forums, ie your first post = FAIL. Edit it now.

Good luck.

good job mate - i would have done the same.

+1 for me, thieving scumbags, hope all works out for ya mate and that the guy gets what he deserves

claim self defence, you though the guy had concealed weapon that he could've discharged if you didn't render him unconcious. Or that you blocked his attack and by some grace of god, he fell and sustained all the injuries currently on him.

punch ur self in the mouth, make sure a bruise or somethin comes up, then say he did it, then out of fear for ur life, u defended ur self with every ounce of strength in ur body. :P

did the cops get the fella?

thats dead set a load of sh*t but, u get the bad end of the stick for tryin to keep ur car for gettin into the hands of some drugged fu*ked d*ck head.

or u could set up cameras, role play that night with one of ur mates, making sure the camera sees him punchin u first, then they cant put the shit on u