SAU Community

Going To Brisbane

JamesK

As the title states I'll be leaving for brissy on Thursday if there is anything small you need picked up or dropped off let me know, I'll be back on the 20th

I think you should bring back some nice Brisbane girls for me and Shan :)

I've already had my way with the brissy women... I might even have a reputation up there now... so they're all yours. I'll stick to quality Melbourne women.

Unless you can bring back Gold Coast women, they're leagues ahead of Brissy women.

I've already had my way with the brissy women... I might even have a reputation up there now... so they're all yours. I'll stick to quality Melbourne women.

Unless you can bring back Gold Coast women, they're leagues ahead of Brissy women.

Really!

So Melb got the A league in the hotties!

I lived up on the Gold Coast for a bit and almost moved back up there last year (couldn't find work though) so I can definitely back that up!

I never really met any Brisbane women but my ex is from the Gold Coast and she was HOT + so were all the girls I hooked up with at parties up there.

They were pretty easy too. My pick up line: "Hey, my name is Jezza and I'm from Melbourne.." "Oooooooh Melbourne. How you doin :)" :pirate:

haha jezabel, that's pretty much the line I used to use and exactly the response I got back. for a whole year I was "new in town" so they'd go "oh lets hang out, we'll take you out n show you places". lol.

hey shan how about tas' 180 keys? :pirate:

haha jezabel, that's pretty much the line I used to use and exactly the response I got back. for a whole year I was "new in town" so they'd go "oh lets hang out, we'll take you out n show you places". lol.

YES! It's the best :) That's how I met my ex.

I was insanely drunk at a party and had no hope of walking home myself because I didn't know the area.

She offered me a lift home. I drunkenly mumbled "Can I have your number? I don't really know anyone blahblah"

She agreed :pirate:

3 days later I was waking up in her bedroom :)

would you be interested in picking up 2 rims from brisbane? Pretty please... If i can get a hold of damn seller... :) bugger just read your flying, well that sucks...wanna pay excess baggage LOL they are light weight rims...hehehe!

hmm if ppl wanna stockpile parts in QLD i might do a roadtrip n bring em back.

any of u nigs wanna do a 22hr roadtrip?

lol... if you can find a buyer for my stagea, i will