SAU Community

Uk Owner Saying Hi

stiffshifter

Well gidday. I believe there is a growing Stagea club of some sorts in the UK - some really good cars there. If you're not already in touch one of them may see your post. Need bigger photo of your ride.

Well gidday. I believe there is a growing Stagea club of some sorts in the UK - some really good cars there. If you're not already in touch one of them may see your post. Need bigger photo of your ride.

bigger pic of the car part of the owners club in the uk.

post-64495-1246913724_thumb.jpg

Hi Les,

Good to see another one of the original and the best - S1 RSFV

(you have to watch the M35 guys around here - they are trying to take over the world)

:laugh:

Hi Les,

Good to see another one of the original and the best - S1 RSFV

(you have to watch the M35 guys around here - they are trying to take over the world)

and slowly but patiently succeeding :laugh:

Yes I fell victim to the subliminal mind control and sold my s2 in favour of an M35...

I even now find my fingers typing things like "I love my M35" and "drives like new"...

Watch out, they'll be after you next...

You'll start looking at your "old", "tired" (sorry its the mind control, make it stop!) stagea, thinking it might be time to upgrade, then you'll have thoughts jump into your head of newer technology, more power/torque, more comfortable seating, 5 speed auto, tiptronic (for the s1 guys), more backseat legroom, more boot space (incl storage under the boot floor), and all kinds of NEW stagea goodness...

When this starts to happen, its then only a matter of time...

(cue evil laughing) mwahahahaha :laugh:

Edited by pixel8r

Yes I fell victim to the subliminal mind control and sold my s2 in favour of an M35...

I even now find my fingers typing things like "I love my M35" and "drives like new"...

Watch out, they'll be after you next...

You'll start looking at your "old", "tired" (sorry its the mind control, make it stop!) stagea, thinking it might be time to upgrade, then you'll have thoughts jump into your head of newer technology, more power/torque, more comfortable seating, 5 speed auto, tiptronic (for the s1 guys), more backseat legroom, more boot space (incl storage under the boot floor), and all kinds of NEW stagea goodness...

When this starts to happen, its then only a matter of time...

(cue evil laughing) mwahahahaha :laugh:

No mind control for me, i'll stick to my series one 260RS! M35....more power/torque, i didnt know they made an M35 with 300+awkw? Cos thats what your going to need in your M35 to save it from my series one! Lmao! Sorry, couldnt help but rub it in! The only way i would buy an M35 is if it looked like this....

post-9420-1247108163_thumb.jpg

And too keep in on topic, hello from Australia and welcome to SAU!

No mind control for me, i'll stick to my series one 260RS! M35....more power/torque, i didnt know they made an M35 with 300+awkw? Cos thats what your going to need in your M35 to save it from my series one! Lmao! Sorry, couldnt help but rub it in! The only way i would buy an M35 is if it looked like this....

So why do you have a standard M35 RS with big wheels as your Avatar? :laugh:

Edited by iamhe77

So why do you have a standard M35 RS with big wheels as your Avatar? :P

Thats one of the better looking ones ive seen, black, deeeeep dish 19's and draggging its ass on the floor. Unfortunately that doesnt excuse the fact its far to slow or that theres no chance of owning one looking like that without getting a defect everyday you drive it! Maybe ill change it so it doesnt confuse any of you! :(

No mind control for me, i'll stick to my series one 260RS! M35....more power/torque, i didnt know they made an M35 with 300+awkw? Cos thats what your going to need in your M35 to save it from my series one! Lmao!

+1, except for the 260RS bit...!! who needs traction control and luxury, anyway? And I enjoy the rattles in my old beast: they give the car character! *shakes fist at m35 owners*

Oh, and Hi Les! Where in the UK are you from?? I lived over there for about 4.5 years: loved it!

+1, except for the 260RS bit...!! who needs traction control and luxury, anyway? And I enjoy the rattles in my old beast: they give the car character! *shakes fist at m35 owners*

Oh, and Hi Les! Where in the UK are you from?? I lived over there for about 4.5 years: loved it!

Im from leicester if you know it, it's in the midlands