SAU Community

M35 - To Perisher For The Weekend

Angus Smart

Thought i may aswell post some photos i took from in the car while driving up the mountian..

i did get asked to pull over to put on chains by some woman waving a stick. once pulled over i told the guy it was 4wd.. or awd as i took off (not in snow mode) it gave a good spin, i think the guy loved it..

now for the photos...

post-31456-1246956434_thumb.jpgpost-31456-1246956470_thumb.jpg

post-31456-1246956529_thumb.jpgpost-31456-1246956578_thumb.jpg

and the teaser.. friday morning on mt P

post-31456-1246956623_thumb.jpg

Thought i may aswell post some photos i took from in the car while driving up the mountian..

i did get asked to pull over to put on chains by some woman waving a stick. once pulled over i told the guy it was 4wd.. or awd as i took off (not in snow mode) it gave a good spin, i think the guy loved it..

now for the photos...

post-31456-1246956434_thumb.jpgpost-31456-1246956470_thumb.jpg

post-31456-1246956529_thumb.jpgpost-31456-1246956578_thumb.jpg

and the teaser.. friday morning on mt P

post-31456-1246956623_thumb.jpg

So jealous!! I was meant to go down for the weekend - so there would have been another M35 up in the mountains, but had to bail with too much work on!

I went to Niseko, Japan early this year and had the best snow of my life! So im hanging to hit some more pow!

We will have to make it a M35 convoy one weekend. I will be doing a few weekends from late July through to October.

I know there is another m35 (blue one from memory) traveling down to the mountains. Saw it last year just south of Bredbo.

Cheers

Andy

its worth the drive up, tho you need to drive up when its snowing like a mofo down low.. 1000m or so. to get anything like i got anyway..

i'd love to drive up early one morning for some skidz in the carpark.. tho they shut them i hear

hmm AWD snow skidz. any arx owners want to 'upgrade' to an open wheel diff? im happy to do all the work :)

You for got your tag line.... "will F#@k for parts" LOL

It is so much fun in a frozen car parts. Much harder to do it these days as they are all serious now and no fun is allowed.

Hopefully heading up to Bulla this weekend, got all the board clamps n shit sorted for my car now... i don't think there is a more fun perfect car for driving to the snow than the Stag :) 4wheel drifts doing 10khp haha hilarious fun