syfon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome video Bubba :pirate:

When you take off at the end slowly the turbo flutters, that’s the noise im talking about however that black r32 that was next to me on Marmion ave last night kept doing it and it was just so deep slow sounding….like the flutter effect lasted for about 3-4seconds each time

P.S. I emailed this to you aswell just in case lol

You didn't know there was a cruise last Psyrus?

Nah didn't know... wouldn't mattered since I was serving ol Turnbull & the other libs last night till 11pm anyway, they're not bad tippers though :pirate:

take your vacuum pipe off the bov and block it. easiest way without having to remove your bov

I tried that just before and it made lots of dose noises, but the idle was pretty erratic,, probably coz of the vaccum leak it created

Awesome video Bubba :)

When you take off at the end slowly the turbo flutters, that's the noise im talking about however that black r32 that was next to me on Marmion ave last night kept doing it and it was just so deep slow sounding….like the flutter effect lasted for about 3-4seconds each time

P.S. I emailed this to you aswell just in case lol

This sounds better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUuTb0M9YQI

dosing on vl's is probably the best.

oh yeah thats my 32 that was dosing :laugh:

simply cefiro cross over pipe with custom stainless piping.

not sure if you can copy that exactly, but yeah pm me if you wanna come take a look/drive etc etc

not sure if you can copy that exactly, but yeah pm me if you wanna come take a look/drive etc etc

Doony, was that you at Galleria last Saturday nightl? Just dumped the car into the weeds and firing flames from de-cat exhaust?

So that was you in the black 32 next to me on Marmion Ave on Tuesday night? Dude that dose sounds awesome, better than any other sound haha. Are you running a stock turbo?

plug up vacuum hose.

can sound.. alright.. -considering i have much hate for my hks ssq.

BUT i find that coming off high boost it just vents all in a disturbing deep 'woosh' sound (no flutter), sounded gey.

anyone else know wat im talkin about?