SAU Community

Wrecking Black S1 Autech 260rs (adelaide)

RSFour

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did you say autech? wierd whats the deal with the "compliance plate"? (blue plate) says RB25DET 2498

thought they were a RB26DETT. sorry if its a n00b questions. just thought it was strange.

all autech vehicles were plated with the RB25.

Autech bought the chassis off nissan production lines and added the 26, but never changed the plates

blue plate is vin number plate.

Compliance plate is a purple sticker on the strut tower.

dibs on hard piping, pivot speed meter and cusco brace! :D

Edited by BIT SUS

all autech vehicles were plated with the RB25.

Autech bought the chassis off nissan production lines and added the 26, but never changed the plates

blue plate is vin number plate.

Compliance plate is a purple sticker on the strut tower.

dibs on hard piping, pivot speed meter and cusco brace! :D

thanks mate

I'll also add, if you don't mind Daniel,

the Climate control module, and the centre gauges all have Blue LEDS in them.

the ones in the Climate control module are soldered in place, and took 5 hours to do!

n663326187_1640745_4127551.jpg

what led's did you use for the gauges??? i tried putting blue ones in the gauges in my rs4s and it doesn't light up so well due to the orange plastic....

D.

Ok, I've decided not to go ahead with the engine/manual gearbox conversion so will have a lot more parts available soon.

I'd prefer to sell the gearbox as a complete manual conversion package meaning it will include the gearbox, pedals, slave, clutch master cylinder, lines, handbrake assembly, flywheel, twin plate Exedy clutch, tail shaft, lsd, rear drive shafts, the center console including all the matching plastic trims and power window switches.

Not sure if I've missed something above but everything that's required for a conversion will be included.

I'll also include the manual gauge cluster, centre gauges and climate control module as they all have the matching blue led's installed.

I'm pretty sure I could fit all the above parts on a pallet if any interstate buyers were interested.

The RB26DETT will also be available soon.

All parts have only 76,000kms (except the Exedy clutch which is only 1000kms old)

I'll take some photos of the interior in a day or two (all the parts are still on the car) and I'll try to work out a price for the above package soon.

Cheers

Daniel

Ok, I've decided not to go ahead with the engine/manual gearbox conversion so will have a lot more parts available soon.

I'd prefer to sell the gearbox as a complete manual conversion package meaning it will include the gearbox, pedals, slave, clutch master cylinder, lines, handbrake assembly, flywheel, twin plate Exedy clutch, tail shaft, lsd, rear drive shafts, the center console including all the matching plastic trims and power window switches.

Not sure if I've missed something above but everything that's required for a conversion will be included.

Interested. Price?

interested about the weathershields of both side, any pics?

how much will it cost to send down melbourne?

thanks mate

Unfortunately both weathershields are broken.

The Brembo brake setup is now $2000 without the Cusco brake stopper.

Also, I've decided to seperate all the manual conversion parts, gearbox, clutch, lsd etc. I'll put up some prices over the weekend.

Cheers

Daniel