SAU Community

For Sale: R34 Gt Na 5spd Man Coupe- In Exc Cond

FOR SALE or TRADE : R34 GT NA COUPE

Make/year: Nissan Skyline 1998

Model: R34 Series 1 - 2.5 litre GT NA 2 door Coupe

Odometer: 62xxxk's

Transmission: 5spd Manual

Colour: Silver (Code KV2-athlete silver)

Complied? Yes -in mid 2006 - all compliance paperwork will be provided to buyer

RWC supplied? Yes, if needed, at purchase

Currently registered? Yes

Price: $17,750 - may trade/swap with Holden Rodeo / Nissan Navara/ Jeep/ other similar incl 2WD or 4WD variants 2003 on - if you have a possible trade pm me

Contact: Anthony - definitely prefer you pm initially as I don't want long calls at inconvenient times delaying other calls from friends and other people I need to hear from - or if you need to fone: mob 0417- 066617 - pls not after 7 p.m. - and no private numbers will be answered - maybe include an email address in your pm to ensure a quick reply as there are SAU time restrictions applied to the number of outgoing pms a member can send and this may delay a pm reply to you from me - if your not an SAU member already then join so you can pm

Conditions of sale

Payment by bank checque

NO Test Pilots - conditions may be applied to weed out time wasters etc. - so if you have from 15 to 500 questions your probably not ready to buy a R34 Skyline so either don't call at all or pm only if you must

Any mechanical inspection is OK but will be at buyers cost.

Comments / Features:

Car is second car not a daily driver, is always garaged and used weekends etc. Body/interior trim/paint and mechanical is all in very good to excellent condition. No accident damage ever, no rust or corrosion or other blemishes and all glass in as new condition.

Bought this coupe about three years ago with 54XXX km on odometer - only done another 8,000 km since - fully serviced car at 59XXX km.

Features - the following list of items either came standard or were installed as options at Nissan factory or by first owner in Japan, except where noted -

all the usual power/luxury options - windows /mirrors/central locking/remote key doors and boot opening etc etc

ABS brakes

dual SRS airbags

Series 1 - so has the drivers side seat belt extender

5 speed manual transmission / 4.3 diff ratio

16" std Nissan alloy mags with 205/55/16 tyres fitted new at compliance (so about 75-80% tread still remaining)

Climate control air conditioning

3 position adjustable headlights - switch is on rhs bottom of dash

Xanavi tv/sat nav/cd player with pop-up screen - functions perfectly - this unit is capable of taking video feed to play movies from an external dvd player

AM/FM radio and cassette player

Altise (Aero) kit factory fitted body with genuine Nismo adjustable (for angle) rear spoiler - very few of these genuine adjustable spoilers are seen on R34s in Australia

Nismo after market oil, radiator and petrol filler caps - some Nismo stickers on windows (each side) too

Blitz fuel pressure and vacuum gauges - fitted on A pillar area

R-Spec Turbo timer - yes! a turbo timer on a NA engine - the first Japanese owner had it fitted and it functions just as per standard - its fully adjustable for time settings of course and/or can be turned off

Kakimoto 'Super Race' stainless steel exhaust - sounds great and fully compliant with noise regs

upgraded ignition system -Splitfire coilpacks (6x) fitted by me @ 58XXXX km, together with new set of spark plugs at same time

engine runs perfect - first start every time - does not blow any smoke or use oil, has excellent compression and consistently gives 9.6 ltr/100km average consumption

just transfer rego and drive and enjoy - needs no work to be done or money to be spent

** PLS NO JOY RIDERS or TIME WASTERS - SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY **

post-57849-1248313100_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...