SAU Community

R34 Gtt Coupe front seats

A mate bought some passenger seats stripped them of the good foam and material. Then fitted it all to drivers seat frame so was mint again. 

Pretty good solution as most passenger seats are in great condition. 

@LWR34 post some pics

Edited by robbo_rb180

On 11/12/2022 at 12:32 PM, robbo_rb180 said:

A mate bought some passenger seats stripped them of the good foam and material. Then fitted it all to drivers seat frame so was mint again. 

Pretty good solution as most passenger seats are in great condition. 

@LWR34 post some pics

The cloth is better on the passenger seat but the foam on the side is just as bad. I have good seat covers that hide it, they just feel worn out. I have started to look at recaro sr7.

I think you missed the point. The suggestion was to buy 2x good passenger seats (or maybe just 1x if you only want to rejuve the driver's side) and do the skin swap from the one(s) you bought.

1 hour ago, BlackR34gtt said:

I have started to look at recaro sr7.

That's a....somewhat expensive solution to your problem. Are you talking genuine or China-copy? The Crank Motorsport R34 GTR copies or Bride reps are decent. I bought CF alcantara (both fake!) Stardia copies from him. I probably should have bought the GTR copies, but I kinda liked the f**k-you aesthetics of the Brides.

On 11/14/2022 at 6:37 PM, GTSBoy said:

I think you missed the point. The suggestion was to buy 2x good passenger seats (or maybe just 1x if you only want to rejuve the driver's side) and do the skin swap from the one(s) you bought.

That's a....somewhat expensive solution to your problem. Are you talking genuine or China-copy? The Crank Motorsport R34 GTR copies or Bride reps are decent. I bought CF alcantara (both fake!) Stardia copies from him. I probably should have bought the GTR copies, but I kinda liked the f**k-you aesthetics of the Brides.

I was looking at fake Bride seats but do I do like the fake R34 Gtr seats more.

• Haha 1