SAU Community

Sat Nav Solution?

How's the non-fm transmitter iPod/iPhone solution coming along? :happy:

have somethng on the way need to do a bit of fiddling.

-------

JDM - not a true solution. I can do the same thing to the JDM as the ADM ones I do.

to do it properly would be a full swap.

I do find the UBD quite usefull. Sat navs are for wives cars that cant read maps!

Having trouble finding your way round Perth Danny? Could always ask a police officer. HaHa.

• 2 months later...

for those that still have the shits over this. I am working on utilising the touchscreen setup in this car to control a nav system. stay tuned.

(thanks to a certain person in sydney for the pieces as well!!!)

I know that there were a few people talking about dodgy solutions to the Sat Nav has anybody actually got a solution to this yet?

New Solution, also inexpensive gives you reverse camera & sat nav.

Buy a reverse video mirror & camera from www.thecarkitcompany.com.au cost $420.00 plus installation has 2 video and audio inputs, this product is supplied to the american car manufacturers and looks like genuine factory.

Then purchase a Garmin remote control Sat Nav model Gvm 53 Part Number: 010-00668-00 cost including mapping $850.0 plus installation

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=10573

All will work as one unit

have a look at the original mirror. last one I had in front of me had the key pickup inside it. removng the OEM mirror removed that and the car doesn't start. happy to be proven wrong.

This a new Australian deliveried Nissan Gt r which i had fitted with the camera video mirror.

This has been fitted for the last few weeks and believe me no problems.

I consider you to be completly wrong as i have not had a of problem.