SAU Community

Anyone Know Any Good Powder Coaters In Adelaide?

DK 33

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, tryed looking for the topic in the SA section with the powder coaters but cant seem to find it anymore, does anyone know any good Cheapish power coaters in adelaide? im on a budget at the moment so ill be spending around 150-200ish maxs.

Marshall Powder Coaters

16 Wingfield Rd, Wingfield, SA 5013

p: (08) 83471241 f: (08) 83474214

in fact, a basic google search gives you the info your after. youll just have to ring around for quotes!

AAA Powdercoaters in Losdale - haven't used them yet, BUT they do their own blasting and coating, whereas many will outsource the blasting making it more expensive. Have been quoted $40 per rim blast & coat :whistling:

I've heard good things about AAA. There's also Arkote at St mary's and cpc (controlled powder coating) out at wingfield. Both do very good work but might be on the expensive side.

these guys are the guys to see tho:

Edwardstown Powdercoating

9 Lagunta Ave Edwardstown SA 5039

ph: (08) 8277 9500

very professional, great work, and the cheapest when i called around. the guys down there have a few imports for themselves, last i checked i think one had a S7 RX7 and the other a 34 GTR if i remember right. good bunch of blokes, the sandblaster guys they were using for my wheels f**ked up, but instead of the powdercoaters wiping their hands clean they went out of pocket and made sure i went away happy, even though it wasnt even the powdercoaters fault they went missing.

i have reccomended quite a few people to these people and they have always walked away happy with the results, and extremely happy with the price.

maybe not a great example as these were dirty at the time but heres my GT-P's i got done black:

dscn0037wl3.jpg

here's the GTR wheels done white:

dscn0040sy0.jpg

dscn0042zz4.jpg

Can't recommend Les Thompson enough!! Had 2 sets of wheels recently sandblasted and powdercoated (centre's only) and I was charged $25 per wheel...I had to ask again as I thought I mis heard the price. Extremel happy with the end result and customer service, wheels were also finished in less then 1 week.

Les Thompson : 0412795818 or : 83511133

33 Kent Rd, Keswick (near busfrieght)

**both sets of wheels will be for sale shortly aswell.

post-3987-1249540101_thumb.jpg

post-3987-1249540128_thumb.jpg

Edited by ISC-Performance

Can't recommend Les Thompson enough!! Had 2 sets of wheels recently sandblasted and powdercoated (centre's only) and I was charged $25 per wheel...I had to ask again as I thought I mis heard the price. Extremel happy with the end result and customer service, wheels were also finished in less then 1 week.

Les Thompson : 0412795818 or : 83511133

33 Kent Rd, Keswick (near busfrieght)

**both sets of wheels will be for sale shortly aswell.

Is that price just to blast and coat centres? Reason I ask is if it would surely be different for a complete rim as the surface area would easily double if you're coating the inner of the rim, not just centre spokes.

Is that price just to blast and coat centres? Reason I ask is if it would surely be different for a complete rim as the surface area would easily double if you're coating the inner of the rim, not just centre spokes.

yeh it is, cheaper for just centres.

My grandfather knows a good bead blaster and poweder coater... But cbf getting the business name and number lmfao!

And what was the point of posting that? just trying to improve your e-penis post count? :/