SAU Community

Nismo Air Flow Meters Where To Buy Them In Australia

Well i have been chasing air flow meters for about a month now with no luck at all.

I tried to buy green lable rb25 ones or nismo ones and found a seller on here who does not respond to his forsale post or private msg but he gets on every day."GTRholic"For a guy selling stuff but not responding to any one whos trying to buy stuff from him then whats the god damn point.

Also tried to buy new nismo ones but having no luck there aswell.

Perfect run are out of stock and they dont know when they will get some in.

I google nismo air flow meters and got a link to SAU to JDM concept.So i pmed the guy on sau and after 5 days no reply i made a post in his trader thred then got no reply after another few days so i went to his website and looked for a phone number and guess what they dont have one so i emailed there web site and got back this reply

Please do not spam, your email is in queue. There are other people who is before you and they wait patiently for the questions to be answered.

You have goto be kidding right? i work for my self and would never have any work if replyed to a customer after 8 days of waiting for a reply.

Im over it i just want to find some one who can sell me some god damn air flow meters.

Had to let my frustration out sorry for the rant but god damn

Can any one point me in the right direction to buy some AFM please im chasing nismo's as they are direct replacment.

its probably easier to find a pair of Z32s

have you thought of this?

but would mean a change in pipework ducting to suit the 80mm shell

if you have a PFC you can even use a pair of RB20/RB25 AFMs

My tuner does not want to use z32 afms if we can help it mate.

I always go by why my tuner recomends.

Jdm concept guy is a peice of work.

8 days to reply to my original email about buying the air flow meters from him.Heres his response

"Please do not spam, your email is in queue. There are other people who is before you and they wait patiently for the questions to be answered"

10 minutes to respond to my email when i told him to forget about it ill source my items some where else and i got this

"I am not interested in customer who gives attitude anyway. I am sorry customer is not king. Certainly I don’t need you either."

What a jackass really a internet company who does not give a rats ass about customers lol.

Im still trying to get in contact with GTRholic if any body knows him he has 2x green lable rb25 afms(will have to do for now.) hes from the gold coast and logs on every day but does not seem to check his forsale thread or his inbox is full.

If any one knows him give him a call and let him know there are a few people trying to get onto him to buy parts from him.

Edited by Gtir-keiron

Guys this is not my cat to swing but it was suggested to me that whats different about these Nismo AFM's compared to the std ones is the sensor element and the electronics attached to them . Has anyone looked at original Nismo AFM's guts to see if they are std on a less performance oriented Nissan or whatever ?

Cheers A .

Guys this is not my cat to swing but it was suggested to me that whats different about these Nismo AFM's compared to the std ones is the sensor element and the electronics attached to them . Has anyone looked at original Nismo AFM's guts to see if they are std on a less performance oriented Nissan or whatever ?

Cheers A .

As far as im aware the nismo ones have a VG30 afm guts in them but are still std size and able to flow more hp then the stock ones.

Btw i have only had the car a about a month but in that time i have already bought

dba 4000 rotas all round + new pads

040 boche intank fuel pump

splitfire coil packs

700 denzo injectors

Im not messing around here or leaving it to the last minute and you can ask any one who knows me i do not cut corners i will spend the extra cash to make sure my car is legal and set up as safe as possible motor wise and tunning.AFM are the last part to the puzzel for my tune.

It does seem the search function has been sorely missed through all this by the OP

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ni...l&p=4747771

Posted about a week ago, with all the prices I found, and the supplier I used. New Nismo AFMS $920 delviered 1 week after I ordered.

Where is the smiley bashing his head on the wall gone???