SAU Community

Mobile Thread Repair Guys In Brisbane

mystery_kid

Just wondering if anyone can recommend me a mobile thread repair dude in brisbane

pretty much every exhaust stud has shear on me, need the threads helicoiled

i've looked on google/yellow pages and i can't find much at all in brisbane, plenty in nsw

though i think i was searching for the wrong thing on yellowpages or something

thanks

Edited by mystery_kid

i will never use thread tech again, unreliable is an understatement lol. 3 Bookings and not so much as a call to say 'sorry bot going not make it', there work is good but whats the point if he never shows up.

I finally got onto Danny from ProThreads, he used to work for thread tech but got the shits with them screwing customers around, he is awesome. Arrived on time (on weekend too), good prices and good bloke all round.

He doesn't advertise, so its hard to find him in yellowpages etc..., but contacts are:

ProThreads

Danny Dowdle

0402 106 388

Cheers,

Matt

Just wondering if anyone can recommend me a mobile thread repair dude in brisbane

i've looked on google/yellow pages and i can't find much at all in brisbane, plenty in nsw

thanks

A friend of mine may be able to help you out if you are in the South part of Brisbane, give him a call on 0410678642 for "long" and say Web sent you

good luck

:(

thanks