SAU Community

Finally Have One :d

hey guys i finally got a V35 coupe after many many months of saving up for it and looking around for one, i really love the car and i cant wait to go to a meet now to see others with there v35's.

post-62546-1249984796_thumb.jpg

post-62546-1249984831_thumb.jpg

post-62546-1249984852_thumb.jpg

$24500

believe it or not , I have also had a look at your car 2 weeks ago, I remember there are 2 silver auto with similar mileage. your one has the Infinity badge and door trim and the other one had nissan badge. and please let me join your meet up when I get mine! why did you choose this one over the other one?

believe it or not , I have also had a look at your car 2 weeks ago, I remember there are 2 silver auto with similar mileage. your one has the Infinity badge and door trim and the other one had nissan badge. and please let me join your meet up when I get mine! why did you choose this one over the other one?

there was another one with around 28xxx kms (no leather/seude seats but did come with the tv/nav) on it but it had headlight scratches and very visble and alot of scratches on the driver door handle (just above it aswel) my uncle who has around 30 years exprience in cars and what not said it wasnt a good choice and rather go for the one i bought because it was better so i just went for the one he told me to go for.

i did get stateroads to inspect this car before i paid the full amount - recieved 80% on interior, exterior and mechanics - 2 minor faults which are apparently easy to fix up at next service.

there was another one with around 28xxx kms (no leather/seude seats but did come with the tv/nav) on it but it had headlight scratches and very visble and alot of scratches on the driver door handle (just above it aswel) my uncle who has around 30 years exprience in cars and what not said it wasnt a good choice and rather go for the one i bought because it was better so i just went for the one he told me to go for.

i did get stateroads to inspect this car before i paid the full amount - recieved 80% on interior, exterior and mechanics - 2 minor faults which are apparently easy to fix up at next service.

how much does it cost to get stateroads inspection?

what specs is yours?

auto or man?

half leather full or cloth

dvd nav etc?

kms?

if you dont mind sharing because thats a good price. i paid 45k for mine late in oct 08.

anyway congrats.

what specs is yours?

auto or man?

half leather full or cloth

dvd nav etc?

kms?

if you dont mind sharing because thats a good price. i paid 45k for mine late in oct 08.

anyway congrats.

Holy hell 45k! I bought mine in late Oct 08 and paid a few thou more than ezy 03

I guess yours must have been aution grade 4A and has had the Nav system converted over to play DVDs and nav in Australia etc

Holy hell 45k! I bought mine in late Oct 08 and paid a few thou more than ezy 03

I guess yours must have been aution grade 4A and has had the Nav system converted over to play DVDs and nav in Australia etc

That is way too much unless get plenty modification???

• 2 weeks later...
just the car (exluding Stamp duty and transfer fee - RTA stuff) 3 months warranty, but they do offer 1 year warranty on it aswel.

so ezy03 the driveaway price is around $25600?(rego, stamp duty, green slip). I thought they would offer one year insurance for free. if their prices on their website for the car only then they are not too much cheaper than other dealers