SAU Community

Saw R34 Gtr Crashed

naga

near brandonpark drive/wellington rd intersection. Pretty bad front end damage, front bar,headlights etc got demolished. Bayside blue r34 gtr with bronze TE37s pooor guy hope it's no one on here!

Poor bastard, i've been there done that. i feel your pain and it hurts. you'll be playing it on your mind over and over. if only i did this or did that.

if your on here, hope you have insurance. if not your $20,000 out of pocket and thats just damage to your car.

Poor bastard, i've been there done that. i feel your pain and it hurts. you'll be playing it on your mind over and over. if only i did this or did that.

if your on here, hope you have insurance. if not your $20,000 out of pocket and thats just damage to your car.

shit.... i thought that would have been you again dude.... thank god for that

i saw some dude with rockstar sunnies in bayside blue on sunday sitting through the springy shopping arcade one way car park. it had some sort of kit on it so it may just have been a gtt. had an sau sticker on it too. coincidence? i have an eye for which imports are around my area and that looked like a new one in the hood.

geezus 20k? that's more than my car!

do we know if it's a SAU Vic'er?

no idea couldn't really tell at night time! i did see an undamaged merc parked infront of it though i suspect it's probably friends or family?