SAU Community

New R34 Gtr For Oz!

OZ GTR35

All,

Just letting you know I picked up my new GTR on Sat arvo.

The car sales add is below!

http://www.carsales.com.au/print.aspx?trec...mp;ModID=611998

The Mod list is very good, and will suit my needs very well.

Go fast bits!

HKS GTSS Turbos

HKS Cam gears and adjustable cam gears

Tomei dump pipes and engine pip

Power FC

Stainless high flow cat

Nismo Exhaust

Nismo AFM

Nismo Airflow

700cc Inj

Fuel reg

Greddy Boost Controller

PWR radiator

HKS oil cooler

N1 Water pump

Iridium Spark Plugs

K&N panel filter

Brass button clutch

DBA4000 and Ferodo's

Dyno attached

Look mods

Nismo Dash

Nismo HUD upgrade

Z tune Body kit

Its probably a 4 grade and is very presentable.

The only issue other then being white is, no Sump baffle!!! looks like an engine out party is in order. Fats and Abo you are both on notice!

On the Flip side I do have something for sale

THE GTR plates, Im sticking with MADGTR so I will be looking to probably off load these plates.

What do you think these are worth?

If you have an opinion on the value please let me know so I know what to put on them. I will list them in the paper for a month, and if no one takes them I will reverse auction them here on SAU!

I look forward to seeing you out there.

post-42-1251682785_thumb.png

Haha, you're a freak Paul. Weren't you saying that an evo was probably next on the list?

Yeah, I could not find a good one with some nice fruit on it, I was looking at the Jap auctions every week for 3 months, there was nothing local that took my eye either.

You all know Im a GTR man at heart anyway. Its been 11 years in them now, how do you walk away after that!

Paul, let me know when the motor out party is on!

Will do, its always a bit of fun. Drunk as skunks last time and we still had the ability to double check that fatz left a rag in the inlet. Classic moment!

You are confusing me with Beer Wench again princess :thumbsup:

Oh thats the story, "its not you, just some guy you know!"

I get it now, sure mate thats right its the Beer B!tch, all cool.

And here I was thinking you were leaving 'cos the kids were tired or you had some other do to attend... Nice buy, mate!

Oh, and a MASSIVE thanks to you and your wife for helping out on the BBQ on Saturday, it was much appreciated!