SAU Community

Dent/crash Repairs

wolven

Hey guys need a couple of recommendations,

I've got a S1 stag that someone decided to dent in a car park a little while back. The dent is of reasonable size located in the front r/h quarter panel. Now ive looked around at a couple crash places located on South rd St.marys and they quoted between $500 and $800 me being a tight arse would like the work done cheaper. So is there anyone out there that works as or knows of a panel beater/crash repair person located in the southish of adelaide that wouldnt mind a bit of work for cash in hand?

I will post up some pictures when i get my camera working.

cheers

Daniel Stone Auto Paint

Address

41b Chapman Rd

Hackham

SA, 5163

Australia

Contact Details

Ph:0405 500 471

He did my GTR rims and they come up perfect :blink:

Edited by DSTROY

down south paint and panel...roxburgh ave. lonsdale......hounslow crash...ellemsea ct...lonsdale....

Do you mean MS Paint & Panel?

If so, his work is pretty good, and reasonably priced too. He did some work on my commodore, when i had it. I now go through a mates neighbor, who is a crash repairer by trade at Marion. Hmm, reminds me, i need to go see him again about some touch-ups.

Daniel Stone Auto Paint

Address

41b Chapman Rd

Hackham

SA, 5163

Australia

Contact Details

Ph:0405 500 471

He did my GTR rims and they come up perfect :)

Yup painted my DR did a great job and pretty well priced as well

i can repair and primer, and if you can find someone to paint it cheap let me no.

im at port noarlunga south if you can stop by so i can see it and would do the work at lonsdale.

mate i can do the paintwork if its been primed also i can prime if need be, and if the panel work falls through ive got a panel beater too, im not far from lonsdale either 0403506170